GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"USA VS UK"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 16:02
Regular
USA is much better then the UK.
We have a better soccer side as shown in the world cup.
We speak in a proper accent
We are more superior in terms of power over other countries
We make better cars
We exercise our military right

USA thinks england is full of rich snobs who don't live in the real world. Any Ameriacns feel the same post your thoughts, and any Englishman can run.
Sat 19/07/03 at 17:01
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You all seem to be confused, thinking he wants a debate. He doesn’t. If he did I think it would be pretty fruitless, I would love to help correct the lad but I have to go bang my head against a wall for a little bit.
Sat 19/07/03 at 17:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Skorp1on wrote:

> Also, how can you judge another country,

You're doing it too though so you can't really say that. Although i'm getting sucked into this stupid debate when i'm trying hard to stay out of it before it degenerates into

America Rules!!!!

*No It Sucks and here's a load of stereotypes to back me up, which although i haven't actually been to America i'm pretty sure are true*

AMERICA RULES!!! (putting it into capitals will get my point across surely?)

*ENGLAND RULES!!!!!* (there, 5 exclamation marks that'll show him)

Thank god it's dinner time. I'll leave you all to it.
Sat 19/07/03 at 16:59
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Skorp1on wrote:
> as
> I said before, your country consumes so much, when others are
> starving.
>
>
> Well they do produce the most as well i believe (economics class
> coming in handy for something). They very may well consume alot but
> they produce alot as well.

They do produce a lot, but they take more. You may be right, but they are the ones contributing most towards the hole in the ozone layer.
Sat 19/07/03 at 16:59
"Hack The Planet!!!!"
HOW CAN U SAY THAT WHEN UR COUNTRY HAS GOT ANT AND DEC. THEY CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH
Sat 19/07/03 at 16:56
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
mr. eat your leg wrote:
> LIVE IN THE PAST AMERICA IS SUPERIOR TO U ALL............

Also, learning how to use these points correctly should help your argument:

Spelling
Punctuation
Grammar
Common sense

Also, how can you judge another country, when you so clearly haven't even looked at how crappy your country is, try reading Bill Bryson's books, it might give you a few other pointers...
Sat 19/07/03 at 16:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Skorp1on wrote:
as
> I said before, your country consumes so much, when others are
> starving.

Well they do produce the most as well i believe (economics class coming in handy for something). They very may well consume alot but they produce alot as well.
Sat 19/07/03 at 16:55
Regular
I think this guys been watching the Patriot..
Sat 19/07/03 at 16:55
Regular
"who wrote that?"
did you know that george bush has a lower I.Q than the average i cannot remember exact but it is less than 100
Sat 19/07/03 at 16:52
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
You obviously haven't opened your eyes yet. Look at your cars, they could do 1 mile to the gallon and you wouldn't give a flying s**t, as I said before, your country consumes so much, when others are starving. Anyway, you should come back when you have a president with half a brain, it might help.
Sat 19/07/03 at 16:50
Regular
"who wrote that?"
you seem to have some kind of problem and you are proud of being american and you seem to think that your country has achived a lot, although freedom of the world is taken away by your world rampage with trigger happy cowboys. the average I.Q is lower in america than britain and i would think most of the world

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.