GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"And so it will begin"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/07/03 at 10:54
Regular
Before I go for lunch and check the papers, what're the odds on the papers churning out their "evils of the internet" stories that they dust off once every 4 months?

The Mail will have Lynda-Lee Potter hissing about the "dangers that lurk for your children", whilst somehow managing to discuss that nice Matthew Kelly (she should still be atoning for her sins on that one) and confirming to middle-class white suburbanites that peadophiles hide inside computers, ready to "pounce" should your child turn it on, and it's probably the fault of immigrant single lesbian mothers from Algiers.
The Sun will have a picture of a computer with "does THIS threaten your child?"
The Mirror will somehow blame The USA for it and work in the fact he was a Marine (Are ALL US Soldiers guilty of being evil???)
The Telegraph will have something about North Korea and South Korea shooting at each other.
The Granuid will have a pic of Blair with a hand-drawn Hitler moustache on it and "evil evil evil" in really small letters
The Times will have something about Gay Bishops, a mention of Blair's trip to the USA and highlight the Camp X-Ray detainees.

Sad thing is, although I'm being sarcastic - I'm probably not that far off.
Thu 17/07/03 at 21:28
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Have you noticed how big the letters are in THE SUN. I think it must be designed for people who can't read, or are partially blind. I also think it's a bit pathetic that people buy it just for page 3, get a life, get a girlfriend, DIY.
Thu 17/07/03 at 19:41
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I have the ultimate internet security measure and I may well patent it and send details to the Sun/Mirror/Daily Mail/Express etc.

if implemented BT Engineers will be dispatched to the corners of this fair isle armed with very heavy duty cable cutters. They will break every telephone wire and broadband cable there is. hence none of our innocent little children can ever access the internet again.

A downside to this is that it will cripple UK communications and internet access, as well as devestating the economy, education, services etc but I'm sure all the Sun/Mirror readers will agree this is a small price to pay for protecting our children.

*all sarcasm*
Thu 17/07/03 at 18:36
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Funnily enough, she really looks like one of my (male) mates before he
> had his hair cut. Take a bow, Ben.

Chortle
Thu 17/07/03 at 16:01
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Funnily enough, she really looks like one of my (male) mates before he had his hair cut. Take a bow, Ben.
Thu 17/07/03 at 15:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Daily Mail headline this morning:
>
> "Escape from the Internet Sex Monster"

There was a lucky escape for US marine Toby Studabaker as he came face to face with his worst nightmare, a 12 year old minger looking to lose her virginity. He is said to be shaken, but not stirred.
Thu 17/07/03 at 14:59
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Daily Mail headline this morning:
>
> "Escape from the Internet Sex Monster"

Isn't that a plea?
Thu 17/07/03 at 13:21
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
And just to throw my hat in..

What a stupid, stupid, stupid girl.
Thu 17/07/03 at 13:20
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Daily Mail headline this morning:

"Escape from the Internet Sex Monster"
Thu 17/07/03 at 11:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Oh unlucky Goatboy unfortunately no picture of a computer with a *Does this threaten your child* in the Sun today. Although they are going into a holier than thou rant of the *dangers* of the internet and how there's a paedophile lurking on every URL
Thu 17/07/03 at 11:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
No it was to me. Sorry i was unaware they had met up at Manchester Airport. At least i can actually admit my mistakes

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.