GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good News For All Men."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/07/03 at 09:07
Regular
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3072021.stm

heh heh! Now you can actually argue the merits of self gratification! Excellent news.
Fri 18/07/03 at 12:59
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yes, crudités are horrible.
Fri 18/07/03 at 12:58
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Kiriyama wrote:
> Blank wrote:
> That's not even remotely funny.
>
> And what about the other posts? Are they funny?

Yes, mine in particular has been nominated for an award. Your post was too obvious and crude. I don't like crudity.
Fri 18/07/03 at 12:49
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
No, because what they were saying was innuendo, and what you said wasn't.

Theirs were funny, yours wasn't.

Do you see how this works now?
Fri 18/07/03 at 08:18
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Blank wrote:
> That's not even remotely funny.

And what about the other posts? Are they funny? If not, tell them, as you sure as hell told me.

If you've got a bug up your a!se, don't take it out on me. I have a freedom to post what I like within reason, so leave it, boy.
Thu 17/07/03 at 23:14
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> life is for living, and if living for me includes driving too fast when > its raining,

And how many relatives have you had killed by that sort of thing?
Thu 17/07/03 at 21:34
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Did you know: research shows that 42.7% of all statistics are fake.

*cough*
Thu 17/07/03 at 21:20
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Evil reserachers huh? Taking all that money just so that they can spoil your fun.

Now quit it. I don't have a go at one anyone else does for a living, Especially if they are in an area where they might be able to help people. I find this sort of attitude hurtful.
Thu 17/07/03 at 19:11
Regular
you know what, I am just about sick to death of researchers telling me what is dangerous and what isn't.

why do we have to be told daily of what is going to kill us if we don't live a 'perfect life'.

If you believed everything that was ever stated by researchers, you'd be living in an air tight chamber with walls made of bubble wrap, eating sterilised meals out of air-sealed packets. never touching anyone for fear of catching anything.

life is for living, and if living for me includes drinking, smoking, eating fatty foods, masturb@ting or not, getting no sleep, not always washing my hands or driving too fast when its raining, then I'll do it.

researchers, keep your gloomy facts to yourself!

the other week there was an article on how water can be bad for you. (!!!). whatever - why not do something constructive instead of discovering new ways we can die.
Thu 17/07/03 at 18:58
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
That's not even remotely funny.
Thu 17/07/03 at 18:27
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I want to cum across a woman :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.