GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vader Passing Away Rumours"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/07/03 at 07:18
Regular
There have been rumours on the net that Vader (Leon White) has passed away. This is thought to be false and we're waiting from a word from Dave Meltzer for anything official. I'll get back to you ASAP on this.
Wed 16/07/03 at 20:59
Regular
Who is Vader?
Wed 16/07/03 at 17:06
Regular
"I like cheese"
CGJ wrote:
> How can you have a roumer that somebody has died! Look at him! Is he
> moving!? Poke him with a stick!

Nah, we did that with my mate who was drunk out of his head and asleep in my bathroom but he didn't respond.
Wed 16/07/03 at 17:02
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hercules! wrote:
> I dont think its true.

------

Dave is copying of me.
Wed 16/07/03 at 15:58
Regular
Dunno if this is any update...

A wrestling newsboard today posted a supposed press release stating that Vader (Leon White) had passed away. As of this writing, NO major wrestling news source such as Wrestling Observer or Pro Wrestling Torch have confirmed or even mentioned this. After reading the post about Vader, I have my doubts that it is legit. As soon as I get an official word on whether or not this news is authentic, I will give everyone an update on what is going on.

UPDATE: I e-mailed Dave Meltzer about this, and he replied, saying that he
thinks the story is fake. More on this to come...

Source: The Mayhem
Wed 16/07/03 at 15:26
Regular
"Plate of glue"
How can you have a roumer that somebody has died! Look at him! Is he moving!? Poke him with a stick!
Wed 16/07/03 at 13:03
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I dont think its true.
Wed 16/07/03 at 07:18
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
There have been rumours on the net that Vader (Leon White) has passed away. This is thought to be false and we're waiting from a word from Dave Meltzer for anything official. I'll get back to you ASAP on this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.