GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Threesomes... (part 2 - what actually happened....)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/07/03 at 13:03
Regular
This'll make sense to anyone that read the last post, but heres a quick recap:

-

Me and the wife were talking about having threesomes, and she would be happy to get in another girl if we also got in another guy on another occasion. I asked you lot if it was a good idea, you mostly said no, mostly.)

-

Well. Here's what happened. It sort of went a bit wrong, but not in the way you all thought!

We went around the other lass's house, (the girl we were gonna ask), well, i got there after work and the missus and our flatmate (the guy we were gonna ask) was already there. they were all pretty drunk. Our other flatmate (the girls ex) had to be up early and was our driver for the night, so we all went back to mine.

The girl's ex went to bed and the 4 of us carried on drinking.

I have no idea what happened next, but without warning, me and this girl were getting it on, IN THE SAME ROOM as my missus and the flatmate! Not mucking about, but seriously getting it on! The girl was worried that her ex might hear and get upset, but my missus said that it was cool, so i took her upstairs and you can guess what happened. The flatmate and my missus went to his room.

Then next day everything was cool. The ex left early for his thing, and we all had a lazy morning, showers and stuff. Got to chat to all involved, and the missus was cool about it (like she said she would be), the flatmate claims it's one of the wierdest days of his life but was cool about it (like i knew he would be), and the girl was too tired to do anything at all (i think i broke her!), but says she had a fun night and was cool about it (kinda expecting that, but thought she'd be worried about her ex more) Everything was cool.

Now, this is where it goes sour. The ex did hear us, and when he got up early he poked his head around my door to see us in bed together. He wasnt happy when the flatmate bedded her after they split, and me being married and all, and on top of that, he missed the house-party he's been dreaming of since we moved in.

So it's a touch awkward in the house at the mo, but from the only person not involved, and probably one of the most bizarre nights i'll ever have!
Mon 14/07/03 at 17:12
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Twiddly wrote:
> Perhaps I missed the point of marriage, but isn't the general idea
> behind it that your partner is the only person you want to be with for
> the rest of your life?
>
> If that's the case, what are you doing sleeping with some other bit of
> totty, regardless of whatever permissions you've been given?

Umm...isn't that rather like saying that a married couple are not allowed to make a decision that their outdated, religious wedding vows bar them from?
Mon 14/07/03 at 16:53
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Twiddly wrote:
> Perhaps I missed the point of marriage, but isn't the general idea
> behind it that your partner is the only person you want to be with for
> the rest of your life?

I believe the phrase is "different strokes for different folks" - obviously Slaveunit like to stroke it in different places.

Uh, I've said too much today....
Mon 14/07/03 at 16:42
Regular
"8==="
Ha ha! Hope you used a rubber mate. :D
Mon 14/07/03 at 15:54
Regular
You slút Slaveunit.
Mon 14/07/03 at 14:44
Regular
"bing bang bong"
To be quite frank, I'd thump the ex for poking his head round the door while you were sinking the pink - if one of my housemates looked into my bedroom while I was at it (especially if wasn't with the missus) I'd be more than just slightly annoyed.

Anyway, well done yuo, I doubt that's something I'll ever get the chance to try, in part because I'd be too scared of the consequences.
Mon 14/07/03 at 14:30
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Hmmm, *wonders what to say*....

Can you give us a blow-by-blow account using extreme description of what exactly happened. You know, the sexual positions adopted, the number of orgasms procured, etc.

[don't]
Mon 14/07/03 at 14:08
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ah well, not exactly a threesome but I think the fallout will be similar.

I could be wrong though, either way it's nothing but entertainment for me whilst at work.
Carry on.
Mon 14/07/03 at 14:02
"Uzi Lover"
You dirty German.

But hella cool.
Mon 14/07/03 at 13:48
Perhaps I missed the point of marriage, but isn't the general idea behind it that your partner is the only person you want to be with for the rest of your life?

If that's the case, what are you doing sleeping with some other bit of totty, regardless of whatever permissions you've been given?
Mon 14/07/03 at 13:38
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Thats his problem though. He has no claim on her, so he needs to get over the jealousy thing.

and you make me sound like that REM song. :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.