GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Threesomes... (part 2 - what actually happened....)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/07/03 at 13:03
Regular
This'll make sense to anyone that read the last post, but heres a quick recap:

-

Me and the wife were talking about having threesomes, and she would be happy to get in another girl if we also got in another guy on another occasion. I asked you lot if it was a good idea, you mostly said no, mostly.)

-

Well. Here's what happened. It sort of went a bit wrong, but not in the way you all thought!

We went around the other lass's house, (the girl we were gonna ask), well, i got there after work and the missus and our flatmate (the guy we were gonna ask) was already there. they were all pretty drunk. Our other flatmate (the girls ex) had to be up early and was our driver for the night, so we all went back to mine.

The girl's ex went to bed and the 4 of us carried on drinking.

I have no idea what happened next, but without warning, me and this girl were getting it on, IN THE SAME ROOM as my missus and the flatmate! Not mucking about, but seriously getting it on! The girl was worried that her ex might hear and get upset, but my missus said that it was cool, so i took her upstairs and you can guess what happened. The flatmate and my missus went to his room.

Then next day everything was cool. The ex left early for his thing, and we all had a lazy morning, showers and stuff. Got to chat to all involved, and the missus was cool about it (like she said she would be), the flatmate claims it's one of the wierdest days of his life but was cool about it (like i knew he would be), and the girl was too tired to do anything at all (i think i broke her!), but says she had a fun night and was cool about it (kinda expecting that, but thought she'd be worried about her ex more) Everything was cool.

Now, this is where it goes sour. The ex did hear us, and when he got up early he poked his head around my door to see us in bed together. He wasnt happy when the flatmate bedded her after they split, and me being married and all, and on top of that, he missed the house-party he's been dreaming of since we moved in.

So it's a touch awkward in the house at the mo, but from the only person not involved, and probably one of the most bizarre nights i'll ever have!
Fri 18/07/03 at 12:06
Regular
I'm I the only one that thinks you didn't actually have a threesome?

All you did was knob another bird, while your wife knobbed your flat mate. That's not actually a threesome, it is?

Still, nice one!

:-)
Fri 18/07/03 at 11:34
I fail to see how your sexlife with your wife can be so satisfying when, at the end of the day, you feel the need to sleep with other people.
Fri 18/07/03 at 10:48
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Heh, congrats Slave. You had fun, and it sounds like things between you and wife are cool, so it was a good thing.
Tue 15/07/03 at 12:01
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Now this is interesting - a comedy mix of replies! Some are saying I'm a fool for doing it, some say we shouldnt have got married in the first place and some say i'm da man....

ok.

I'm a fool? This is possible. There are no sour reprocussions now, but there may come a time when they are, there may not. Time will tell.

I shouldnt have got married? Hell no! we are very happily married, have a great life together (including sexlife), we have a very open, honest relationship and i couldnt be happier. Be honest, given the choice of a girl who allows you to sleep with others and a girl that doesnt, which are you gonna choose?

I'm da man? Yes. Yes I am.

Me and the missus were chatting about the whole thing last night, and we're considering the same deal again, probably with the same people (who were over and agreed), depending on circumstance. The flatmate I have left for a minute, as he has some other stuff going on until wednesday, and I can wait. I'm nice like that, see....
Tue 15/07/03 at 07:56
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Slaveunit - you the man! :D
Tue 15/07/03 at 02:58
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Dropping anchor in poo harbour :o
Mon 14/07/03 at 19:47
Regular
"8==="
Becoming the Captain of the Cadbury's Canal.
Mon 14/07/03 at 19:45
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Hedfix wrote:
> Taking the ring-road? Surely not. :D

Taking a cruise up Bourneville Boulevard :O
Mon 14/07/03 at 19:27
Regular
"8==="
It's all a poor tapestry you see.
Mon 14/07/03 at 19:26
Regular
"8==="
Taking the ring-road? Surely not. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.