GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Damn"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/07/03 at 13:01
Regular
Looks like I didn't get the acting job. Which, naturally, sucks.

So I get a couple of days to mope, then it's time to start the auditions again.
If I weren't getting my piece out onstage soon, I'd wonder what the point was...
Mon 14/07/03 at 16:21
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Light wrote:
> If I weren't getting my piece out onstage soon, I'd wonder what the
> point was...

By "piece" - do you mean that you wrote the play, or are you referring to leCoq-and-balls?
Mon 14/07/03 at 13:30
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Hmmm...I've actually heard of the play. I might go and see it so I can point and laugh at you.

Only joking. I hope you have a triumphant debut.
Mon 14/07/03 at 13:30
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
It's on in the People's Theatre Playhouse in Newcastle. Come one, come all (if you'll pardon the pun...)
Mon 14/07/03 at 13:29
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
It mentions in the play that he still gets erections, so yes he can. Also, occasionally in some rather surreal moments, the Dad breaks into Elvis tunes and has the odd monologue that make you realise that he does know what's going on around him, but his vegetative state means he can't communicate it to anyone.
Mon 14/07/03 at 13:29
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I was gonna avoid your play (no offence, but i'm not all that fussed on naked men), but that has got to be the funniest storyline on earth!

Where are you playing? :)
Mon 14/07/03 at 13:22
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Jacking off the husband? So would he feel any pleasure or not? If he's paralysed?
Mon 14/07/03 at 13:21
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Well, who's a little strumpet then?
Mon 14/07/03 at 13:19
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
It's called "Cooking with Elvis" and it's about a woman who's husband (an Elvis Impersonator) was crippled in a car accident and is now a vegetable. She has a 15 year old daughter who has taken solace in cookery.

I play Stuart; he gets picked up by the woman, and shags her. Also ends up shagging the daughter...also ends up giving the vegetating husband a bit of manual relief and a not totally momentary snog...

It's a course, hilarious play, and the role of Stuart is to die for; something like 4 sex scenes (okay, so one is with a bloke, but it IS mere acting) and at least 1 nude scene...it'll get me noticed if nothing else!
Mon 14/07/03 at 13:11
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
What is the "nekkid" play about?
Mon 14/07/03 at 13:09
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Oh hell yeah! The audition was for a one years contract with a theatre company. The naked thing is another play with another theatre; I'm definitely doing that one!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.