GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Public toilets and other such places..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/07/03 at 10:09
Regular
I'm a guy, and I'm wondering, do I share the same problem as other guys (i want no smart assed comments till you've read the entire post) Can you poo in a public toilet? (if you can get over the phobia of putting your ass on the seat)

Also, at my girlfriends house, I CANNOT! Even peeing is difficult. Dose anyone else find this or am I all alone? (I mean can YOU at YOUR girlfriends house, not mine!)
Sun 13/07/03 at 21:55
Regular
"Light of the world"
RoJ wrote:
> Memorandum wrote:
> I know someone who owns a house in Carlingford.
>
> Have you been there? Do you not agree it is a shithole, with nothing
> there and streets that are 5ft wide??
O how cool...I must go! Actually somewhere I could lay and my feet would touch the other side!

GLORY!
Sun 13/07/03 at 21:54
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
RoJ wrote:
> Memorandum wrote:
>
> Have you been there? Do you not agree it is a shithole, with nothing
> there and streets that are 5ft wide??

Never been there, so I can't comment.
Sun 13/07/03 at 21:51
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Memorandum wrote:

Have you been there? Do you not agree it is a shithole, with nothing there and streets that are 5ft wide??
Sun 13/07/03 at 19:31
Regular
"8==="
Timmargh wrote:
> Jonathan Nash wrote:
> I pee in your girlfreind's house all the time Mr. Pink.
>
> Anywhere in the house in particular?

Yeah. He likes watersports...
Sun 13/07/03 at 19:11
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Jonathan Nash wrote:

Anywhere in the house in particular?
Sun 13/07/03 at 19:05
Regular
"Light of the world"
Jonathan Nash wrote:

outrage
Sun 13/07/03 at 19:04
Regular
"That's right!"
I don't like urinals without the things blocking the view from one to another. I'm not ashamed of my member, but the idea of a guy looking at it freaks me out.

And I usually don't crap in public bogs, but I have. Not the school ones, mind, they had crap splattered against the walls. The college ones are OK, I've used them once I think. Wouldn't do it in a pub on a night out, though.
Sun 13/07/03 at 17:57
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> In America they have paper covers for the loo seats that are in a
> dispenser next to the loo roll. I think England should get those.

Does anyone (everyone?) else put a layer of paper over the seat, to give that kind of effect?
(Except at home, obviously)

Don't use public, have used work ones. But then you get to go have a sit-down, which I usually stretch into a 10 minute break. Nobody every says anything, and I get to break up a long afternoon shift. Excellent.
Sun 13/07/03 at 17:13
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I love standing beside other men at the urinals. Having some guy you've never seen before looking over at your knob is great. Yeah.

:-|
Sun 13/07/03 at 17:11
Regular
I pee in your girlfreind's house all the time Mr. Pink.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.