GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mobile phones = Brain damage?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/07/03 at 22:21
Regular
Do mobile phones really emit enough radiation to harm you? I'm not really sure about it, but i'd like to find out. Any comments or facts?
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:47
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I texted with proper words, criticised someone when I couldn't make out what they were saying, and now they always use real words and punctuation when they text me, which they never do anymore....but still! It was good while it lasted!

I never use my mobile anymore. Waste of money really, at least for my 'comunication needs'.
Sun 13/07/03 at 00:18
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
Memorandum wrote:
> Laptops?
> Laptops don't emit radiation...do they...? I see no reason why they
> would.
They probaly woudn't unless you are doing something wireless
Sun 13/07/03 at 01:54
Regular
"cachoo"
If they do cause brain damage, which is probably highly doubful, then I'd be gone already. Although ever since I started talking on the phone for about 3 hours a day, my memory has gotten worse. Like.. REALLY bad.
But I don't think they cause brain damage.
Sun 13/07/03 at 03:47
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
They can give you brain cancer.
Sun 13/07/03 at 03:53
Regular
"8==="
I keep my mobile at a distance and I would never put it in my pocket.
Sun 13/07/03 at 03:55
I keep it in my pocket 'cos of the buzzin' it does.
Sun 13/07/03 at 03:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I keep it close to my heart.

Nothing important there.

Oh wait.
Sun 13/07/03 at 05:34
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> Laptops?
> Laptops don't emit radiation...do they...? I see no reason why they
> would.

Of course they do.
Sun 13/07/03 at 09:05
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I don't even own a mobile, so ner ner :P

I think they're a waste of time and when people write in "txt spk" on them, I can't be bothered with it. I'll get one for emergencies when I need one a few years up the road.
Sun 13/07/03 at 11:16
Regular
"the burning sky"
In fact mobile phones do give you cancer/brain tumours. My uncle works for Bt and his job involves measuring the amounts of energy/ radio waves or something coming from certain sources and making sure they comply the safety regulations. In his own tim he did a bit of research on mobile phones and was effectivily able to prove that mobile do emit harmful doses of radiation, but i think it was only when they were used for large periods of time- i can see it now bye-bye market traders and the like! Even so he was threated with his job and told to hand over his findings... now to the ionising properties of radiowaves on calcium...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.