GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"mythilogical creatures- are they real"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/07/03 at 15:52
Regular
Or which ones are real i think sea serpents are real the ones the vikings saw because they look real

i dont think Basilisk is real(He has the head of a rooster, bat wings and the tail of a serpent)

Put which ones you think are real and which ones arn't real.
Sat 12/07/03 at 21:50
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
goatgoat wrote:
> listen zamboogle do i come in your topics and start spaming no i dont
> so your the damn retard the damn cúnt the damn loser your the
> stupid cúnt that comes in my damn topics so if your gunna drive
> me crazy then dont post in them there my topics and if your not gunna
> talk about the topic or about mythical creatures then what you doing
> here SEE HES A DAMN STALKER

PUNCTUATION AND GRAMMAR EXIST.
Sat 12/07/03 at 21:48
Regular
Zamboogle wrote:
> i swear if i ever meet you, i wont even say hello, you will be falling
> head over heels down a very steep hill with many bullets throught your
> skull now please take the hint and either start fresh and talk to
> eople preoperly or get out of here.

now your threatening me and completly going of topic whys every1 hate me your being a fag that says hes going then starts posting again get lost you spammer
Sat 12/07/03 at 21:47
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
goatgoat, I find your previous post very offensive and have just reported it. The use of 'C word' almost made me faint...
Sat 12/07/03 at 21:46
Regular
"It's been a while.."
i swear if i ever meet you, i wont even say hello, you will be falling head over heels down a very steep hill with many bullets throught your skull now please take the hint and either start fresh and talk to eople preoperly or get out of here.
Sat 12/07/03 at 21:46
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Lol zamboogle, i'll have to use that word one sometime, that's a good one...
Sat 12/07/03 at 21:45
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Are you still here? When will you learn goatgoat, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR INSIGNIFICANT OPINION. Your just trying to start an argument now, we were actually talking in a sarcastic manner about nimrods like you doing and saying stupid stuff that's either going to get you fired from a job or getting a punch in the teeth.
Sat 12/07/03 at 21:43
Regular
"It's been a while.."
goatgoat wrote:
> now that is spam spam SPAM this ain't no damn chat room get lost
> you spammers your going off topic so get out

has anyone actually been on topic at all in this topic? NO. no-one however sad wants to sit here all ngiht talking about mythilogical creatures but you. you may as well open up muicrosoft word and have a one way conversation with yourself. have fun!!

and goodnight!
Sat 12/07/03 at 21:42
Regular
now that is spam spam SPAM this ain't no damn chat room get lost
you spammers your going off topic so get out
Sat 12/07/03 at 21:40
Regular
"It's been a while.."
wow sounds cool. you'll have to take me on a flight one day. we can shoot down suspicious looking milkfloats aith goat like feautures.
Sat 12/07/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
We don't care goatgoat. Anyway zamboogle, as I was saying, i'm a fighter pilot. I don't know what plane I fly, only that it's a really good one. And I shot down loads of Russians last week, it was so cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.