GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crop Circles"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/07/03 at 20:13
Regular
What is your view? Are they messages from aliens, or simply people at night with ropes and planks of wood? In my view, they are just hoaxes. I have a certain respect however for the people who crate these designs, as they are often intricate and awe inspiring. Thoughts?
Fri 11/07/03 at 20:13
Regular
"Not a Jew"
What is your view? Are they messages from aliens, or simply people at night with ropes and planks of wood? In my view, they are just hoaxes. I have a certain respect however for the people who crate these designs, as they are often intricate and awe inspiring. Thoughts?
Fri 11/07/03 at 20:17
Regular
"Selected"
Crap Circles
Fri 11/07/03 at 20:29
Regular
they are sucker-fodder.

I yuh, I yuh swear a saw a bright light, right down there on ma dirt farm. it was talkin to me, and it was aa saying it was god, and that we uh will all be saved ... ah yuh
Fri 11/07/03 at 20:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I believe that other creatures probably exist somewhere out there, but I don't believe they come and sit in the middle of our crop fields and do absolutely naff all else, with not a single person seeing their arrival or departure.

Pah, crud.
Fri 11/07/03 at 20:35
Regular
"Light of the world"
circles made by inbreds on tractors
Regular
Why would creatures with the technology and intelligence to travel fast distances of space, want to come and sit in a field in the middle of Cornwall?
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Not done by aliens but cleverly planned out by farmers (or you could say artists).
Fri 11/07/03 at 20:39
Regular
"joypadjunkies.com"
Aliens !! I dont think so just a creative hoax.
Fri 11/07/03 at 20:40
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
It was on a TV show a while back. They revealed the secrets of crop circles and it was quite convincing. A group of 3 guys plan out random designs on their computers (To scale obviously) and then go out into fields making sure not to trample on plants and stuff by walking up the sides of crop lines. When they get to their predefined points they each have a plank of wood with string tiad to each side (like this) -

______
/ \
/ \
/__________\

And by standing on the piece of wood lightly they push down the crops lightly to make their shapes with out breaking the plants. It's so simple it's ingenuis.
Fri 11/07/03 at 20:40
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Ok when I post it my little picture got ruined but you get the general idea...I think...kinda...damn...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.