GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got my N64 set up again"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/07/03 at 15:57
Regular
YEY! What brilliance most of the games are. Been playing through the lot of them this morning/afternoon.

No Mercy - Top stuff, and although is much slower than all the modern WWE games, it has a lot of depth and is still fun.

F-Zero X - Played this just to get myself hyped up for GX. And I'm loving it. Death Race especially kicks.

Super Mario 64 - Fantastic. Yup. That is all.

ISS98 - Best. Football. Game. Ever. There aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe how good this game is. :-D Love it.

Getting myself Goldeneye and Mario Kart 64 by the end of this week as well, and I might start expanding my collection again, especially now I can get N64 games for £10-20. YEY!
Fri 11/07/03 at 21:52
Regular
"A.K.A QAWSEDRFTGYH"
Cooky wrote:
> I got s**tuff like Smash Brothers for £1.99
>
> :D

holy sh*t, from were?
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:25
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ditto.
Sat 12/07/03 at 00:07
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Bah, I can't use the N64 control anymore..
Sat 12/07/03 at 01:11
Regular
"everyone says it"
46 Seconds on DeathRace.

hehe.
Sat 12/07/03 at 02:08
Regular
My old pad doesn't work anymore! :-S

One does, but the best games were multiplayer.
Sat 12/07/03 at 02:14
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I still think Zelda - Ocarina Of Time was the best game out ever on the N64.
Sat 12/07/03 at 02:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
er-no wrote:
> 46 Seconds on DeathRace.
>
> hehe.

Whose time is that?

Its poor.
Sat 12/07/03 at 03:07
Regular
I set mine up this week too!

Only got it out becasue of Wimbledon though so i could play on Mario Tennis! Forgotten how good that game is...PLaying doubles against Boo(the floating ghost) is hillarious as Boo's partner constantly keeps hitting boo with his serve! :D

Wario is the man.
Sat 12/07/03 at 03:10
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:

> ISS98 - Best. Football. Game. Ever. There aren't enough words in the
> dictionary to describe how good this game is. :-D Love it.

I used to love this game. Scoring 35yrd mad curling strikes with Batistuta/Veron was so coooooool. Although i found the game to be unplayable after playing the pro evo series...Just went back to it and thought WTF is this crap? Although i do wish i could wipe pro evo from my mind and go back to scoring 35 yrd mad curling shots...

And another thing, how did the ISS series go so downhill after ISS 98. ISS 2 was amazingly sh!te.
Sat 12/07/03 at 12:15
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Disas**ter Mas**ter wrote:
> Cooky wrote:
> I got s**tuff like Smash Brothers for £1.99
>
> :D
>
> holy sh*t, from were?

Well you buy enough 2nd hand games from a shop the guy gets to know you. So he kept aside Mario Party and Smash Brothers when they came in and sold em me for £1.99 each!

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.