GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When I say "bo""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/07/03 at 12:31
Regular
You know what you have to say in return.

Why haven't we had a topic about Bo Selecta? One of the funniest programmes around at the moment, and it needs talking about before the series ends (tonight I believe).

Highlights of this series for me:
Justin "Watch it going in" Timberlake
Trisha
Lorraine "Can you see my growler?" Kelly

And as always Craig David and Michael Jackson.
Fri 11/07/03 at 23:09
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Funniest show on TV at the moment, at least for me, and my brother and sister. One thing I can't stand about the show though is "the bear", it's usually the part of the show where I go for a leak beacuase it fails to make me laugh.

The rest of the show however, is great.
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Or 35, as it got put back due to Big Brother.

Boooo!
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
20 minutes.

w00t w00t!
Fri 11/07/03 at 21:37
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Two hours to go.

On a side note, there was this whole "make psychology lesson fun" style affair at college the other day - and surprisingly it actually was quite fun (but only because of the people I worked with and the option we chose). Anyway, we portayed Sigmund Freud as Craig David from Bo Selecta. It really was proper bo.
Fri 11/07/03 at 20:56
Regular
I love it.

Its "proper bo' I tells thee"
Fri 11/07/03 at 20:54
Regular
"8==="
What i'm saying is that he doesn't rely on them as punchlines like, say, harry enfield does.

If he did it the Harry Enfield he would just continue to set up situation where he could go 'is it because I is black' or something. This he doesn't do to the extent that Enfield does.

He has catchphrases but the character is not just about the catchphrases.
Fri 11/07/03 at 20:42
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Hedfix wrote:
> Ali G is better. His characters are better. He doesn't just rely on a
> few lines, although obviously he has a few catchphrases he doesn't
> rely on them much.

Are you deaf? "Check it", "West-side", "Bo" etc etc repeat till fade out. I'm not trying to put down Ali G, as I enjoy that as well, just not as much.

"The reverend JT says I have a trouser snake for a reason, and that I should use it. Boom, tsh, boom boom-boom tsh, WATCH IT GOIN' IN! (He likes to watch it goin' in)"
Fri 11/07/03 at 20:06
Regular
"He's back"
SELECTA
Fri 11/07/03 at 17:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I thik it's great.

Michael Jackson and Craig David are the best.

Martin Bashir is good also. "Ooh, I haven't had this much fun since ITN."
Fri 11/07/03 at 16:59
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Hedfix wrote:
> bo.

Memorandum wrote:
> Shut up

LOL!

Don't know why but I nearly peed my pants when I read that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.