GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Glitches in reality."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/04/09 at 21:20
Regular
I've had a few of these and was wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similiar.
For example, one night I came home after a hard days work. I went upstairs and walked into the bathroom for a shower. I took one and everything seemed fine. However, as I got out, I moved past the mirror and my skin crawled as I realised I hadn't seen my own reflection. A second later I saw my own reflection move across the mirror as though on a delay.

Has anyone had similiar experiences? Scenes that have defied the laws of physics? Deja Vu of an extreme nature? Instances where reality doesn't seem to work as it should?

Note: I'm not referencing hallucinations or anything extremely paranormal i.e. ghosts (I hope)
Fri 24/04/09 at 14:20
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
t1mmie wrote:
> hippyman wrote:
> I sometimes see things before they happen (makes my reflexes
> extremely good - I scare people with how fast I am). kinda
> worries me as I get a lot of dreams about December 2012...
>
> Don't watch 'Knowing' with Nicholas Cage

Why? *googles it*
Fri 24/04/09 at 12:40
Regular
"Notable"
You're all ecto-plasmic paranormals. Yeah, right.
Fri 24/04/09 at 12:01
Regular
Nin wrote:
> Yeah I've had several instances where I've just completely zoned
> out of everything, snapped back in some time later, having
> absolutely no idea how long for or what I'd done in the meantime.
>
> Two times come to mind, I remember going into the kitchen to
> make a sandwich and a cup of tea, put the kettle on and got the
> butter out of the fridge. Next thing I know the tea is made,
> sandwich is done, butter is nowhere to be seen. I spent five
> minutes looking for it and found it back it back in the fridge.
> The other time I was set at my desktop, working on something,
> next thing I snap out of this trance (which kind of feels like an
> electric shock) and find the computer has been shut down. I've no
> idea how long for but this sort of thing happens every couple of
> months to me.

You should see a doctor.

hippyman wrote:
> I sometimes see things before they happen (makes my reflexes
> extremely good - I scare people with how fast I am). kinda
> worries me as I get a lot of dreams about December 2012...

Don't watch 'Knowing' with Nicholas Cage
Fri 24/04/09 at 11:55
"possibly impossible"
It's the drugs. :)
Fri 24/04/09 at 08:22
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I sometimes see things before they happen (makes my reflexes extremely good - I scare people with how fast I am). kinda worries me as I get a lot of dreams about December 2012...

Nothing quite as awesome as the whole mirror thing though alfonse!
Thu 23/04/09 at 21:41
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Yeah I've had several instances where I've just completely zoned out of everything, snapped back in some time later, having absolutely no idea how long for or what I'd done in the meantime.
Two times come to mind, I remember going into the kitchen to make a sandwich and a cup of tea, put the kettle on and got the butter out of the fridge. Next thing I know the tea is made, sandwich is done, butter is nowhere to be seen. I spent five minutes looking for it and found it back it back in the fridge. The other time I was set at my desktop, working on something, next thing I snap out of this trance (which kind of feels like an electric shock) and find the computer has been shut down. I've no idea how long for but this sort of thing happens every couple of months to me.
Thu 23/04/09 at 21:20
Regular
I've had a few of these and was wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similiar.
For example, one night I came home after a hard days work. I went upstairs and walked into the bathroom for a shower. I took one and everything seemed fine. However, as I got out, I moved past the mirror and my skin crawled as I realised I hadn't seen my own reflection. A second later I saw my own reflection move across the mirror as though on a delay.

Has anyone had similiar experiences? Scenes that have defied the laws of physics? Deja Vu of an extreme nature? Instances where reality doesn't seem to work as it should?

Note: I'm not referencing hallucinations or anything extremely paranormal i.e. ghosts (I hope)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.