GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Glitches in reality."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/04/09 at 21:20
Regular
I've had a few of these and was wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similiar.
For example, one night I came home after a hard days work. I went upstairs and walked into the bathroom for a shower. I took one and everything seemed fine. However, as I got out, I moved past the mirror and my skin crawled as I realised I hadn't seen my own reflection. A second later I saw my own reflection move across the mirror as though on a delay.

Has anyone had similiar experiences? Scenes that have defied the laws of physics? Deja Vu of an extreme nature? Instances where reality doesn't seem to work as it should?

Note: I'm not referencing hallucinations or anything extremely paranormal i.e. ghosts (I hope)
Mon 27/04/09 at 08:26
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Edgy wrote:
> If it does happen, atleast there's a good chance we'll be there
> to see it...
>
> (is that really a positive?)

I'd say so. As long as we don't suffer too much.

Had a real glitch today on the bus reading the metro. Deja Vu on a tremendous scale (so bad that I knew what the news story was going to be on the next page - as well as know in what direction the conversation of the passengers behind me was leading.

Weird things are still happening right now...
Mon 27/04/09 at 06:53
Regular
Aye, the world ending was what I was going to refer to (but wanted to see what the dream was actually about first)

If it does happen, atleast there's a good chance we'll be there to see it...

(is that really a positive?)
Sat 25/04/09 at 23:31
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
My dreams centre around judgement day and everyone rising to be judged. Ofcourse dead people rising probably gives rise the zombies I see in the dreams.

Lots of my dreams come reality (apart from anything involving me being happy - or some hot celeb being at my beck and call!). Dreamt about lots of ghostly things happening on the ghost hunt I missed out on last night...apparently they happened!!
Sat 25/04/09 at 21:32
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> hippyman wrote:
> I sometimes see things before they happen (makes my reflexes
> extremely good - I scare people with how fast I am). kinda
> worries me as I get a lot of dreams about December 2012...
>
>
> At this point, I'm asking out of curiosity...but it may turn
> into something relevant depending on your answer...but what
> happens in your dreams about December 2012 (or is it a movie/TV
> reference that's been lost on me?)

Apparently 2012 is the year the world ends.

Dreams are reallllly interesting. My friends claim they dream about me sometimes, and what they dream often matches reality.
For example, my friend told me she dreamt I was dancing with a girl named Anna in a club. It happened!

I think the craziest dream I've ever had was this doozey where someone was staring at me through a window. I woke up screaming but I don't think I'll ever remember who it was.
Fri 24/04/09 at 18:57
Regular
hippyman wrote:

At this point, I'm asking out of curiosity...but it may turn into something relevant depending on your answer...but what happens in your dreams about December 2012 (or is it a movie/TV reference that's been lost on me?)
Fri 24/04/09 at 18:02
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Pfft, I work alone
Fri 24/04/09 at 18:00
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Maybe we can harness all your powers to fight crime?
Fri 24/04/09 at 17:55
Regular
"Monochromatic"
t1mmie wrote:
> You should see a doctor.

Possibly but I'll put it down to my brain being fried. It's kind of like being asleep, but with your eyes open, even though you're not aware of it. I remember it happened while I was watching England play someone, Germany I think. Interesting thing about that was I had the game clock. Was gone for about 5-7 minutes.
Fri 24/04/09 at 15:27
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Freaky...thats what my dreams are about...

Show Spoiler
Fri 24/04/09 at 14:30
Regular
hippyman wrote:
> t1mmie wrote:
> hippyman wrote:
>
> Don't watch 'Knowing' with Nicholas Cage
>
> Why? *googles it*

Meh,
Show Spoiler

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.