GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"goat and his mutant friends"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/07/03 at 21:16
Regular
once there was a goat that was the size of a goldfish and his owner flushed him down the toilet.When in the sewer the radioactive juices made him grow sharp teeth and made him the size of a normal sized goat...When down in the sewer he met mutant goats,the mutant goats talked to him"hello reguler sized goat with sharp teeth" rsgwst(reguler sized goat with sharp teeth) said "hi ugly mutant goats" the umg's(ugly mutant goats) said we are very very hungry and its been months since we ate a human.So would you go back up and eat loads of humans then regergitate them down the toilet" rsgwst thought about it he said "sure i know just where to start...".It was agreed that rsgwst would go eat aload of humans then puke them down the toilet.

rsgwst went back to the surface and knocked on his former owners front door his former owners mother opened the door she screamed."ahhhhhhhhhhh" then rsgwst bit her head of then slowly ate her whole body,her husband shouted"honey whats taking so long"he then saw a goat and blood on the floor.He walked over to the goat then the goat bit his privates...of,rsgwst slowly ate him then he went looking for his owner.rsgwst walked up the stairs and went to his owners door then looked through the keyhole...

if you like this story then i will write more...if you dont like it then i wont...post and say if you like it and want more or hate it and want no more....
Fri 11/07/03 at 07:47
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Since we have been given a choice I hate it and want no more......
Thu 10/07/03 at 22:36
Regular
"I'm Great."
Just a little bit of criticism(sp). I will go and write a short story, the sort I would write when bored in chemisty or maths, and then post it for you to have a look at. Then you can say what you want about mine. I think that sounds fair.
Thu 10/07/03 at 22:33
Regular
Cid Vilante wrote:
> I'm not trying to change your story. I'm just ripping off your idea
> and calling it a remake.

go remake it somwhere else and stop writing it in my topic
Thu 10/07/03 at 22:32
Regular
if you dont like my storys then say dont continue story YOU PEOPLE ARE BLIND and stop telling me how to write my storys
Thu 10/07/03 at 22:30
Regular
"I'm Great."
I'm not trying to change your story. I'm just ripping off your idea and calling it a remake.
Thu 10/07/03 at 22:27
Regular
I know i'm not one to really say this - as my story's are crap.

But I think people would appreciate it more if you used punctuation/spelling/grammar in your work, and maybe something outside the immature goat subject. You sound like some 10 year old who laughs at words like "poo" and "willy"
Thu 10/07/03 at 22:25
Regular
RoJ wrote:
> Oh be quiet.

are you talking to me or the guy trying to change my story
Thu 10/07/03 at 22:24
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Oh be quiet.
Thu 10/07/03 at 22:23
Regular
what are you going on about go away stop trying to change my story...
Thu 10/07/03 at 22:18
Regular
"I'm Great."
But then he mocks the others and reign supreme as Overlord of the dead mutant goats. They will all die of starvation and disease and he will be left as the winner.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.