GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE Ongoing Story"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/07/03 at 12:29
Regular
I feel it’s time again for another WWE Ongoing Story. For those that don’t know the rules, here they are. Remember the key word is ongoing so posting about how great/rubbish the story is, is not continuing the story. Try to keep the story going and write a reasonable amount each time you add to the story. Also, try not to add too much in one day as not everyone can make it everyday and read what is going on. If you want to put your character in the story, try and make it logical. Have some fun, be creative and if you want to discuss the story, start a new thread. One other thing, try to avoid text talk.

It was dark. Somewhere, an owl hooted. There was a car glistening in the moonlight…

Forum County SRA is a strange place. It’s not even a county; it’s kind of like a big city. Inside this city is various kinds of people, for instance Nintys, Sonyphiles and a whole bunch of others. (Still with me?)

Anyway, this where the story begins. The Sonyphiles and the Nintys have been having a huge war and it has finally started to settle down with only pockets of fighting being reported. The WWE forumers had taken it upon themselves during the crisis to become private investigators and deal with the undercover work that the police had no time to deal with. However, with business in decline and order to the city almost restored, this small band of detectives went their separate ways to make ends meet. Of course, this doesn’t mean that they don’t get together on occasions to work on the big cases and that is exactly what is to happen next, although no one knows about it…

DW and Hercules are like brothers and because of this, they argue a lot. DW and Hercules agreed to keep the WWE Forumers Detective Agency open while the others went to pursue other opportunities. Needless to say, problems too big for them to handle were just around the corner…

Ant considered himself self-appointed leader of the group and played everything by the book. When the gang disbanded, he made an excellent lawyer but still had plenty of time to meet with his friends. He acted as peacemaker lots of times for DW and Hercules and is a generally all round good egg.

Grandprix was the driver of the group. He always acted on instinct and thought about the consequences later. Grandprix left the group and started his own ‘Crazy Taxi’ firm. He said that if he couldn’t get you to the other side of town within 10 minutes, you wouldn’t have to pay. He owns the richest taxi firm in the world. He is the best driver in the city and set up his own driving school. He may be the best driver in the world but seeing as I don’t know every driver in the world, the city will do just fine.

Starlight left the group because he was fed up of all the sneaking around behind the scenes and not getting any credit. He likes attention and has a drinking problem. (Didn’t see that coming, did you!) He somehow managed to join the police force and he lets the WWE detectives look at some police files when needed.

Jericho17 is the thinker of the group. He usually ends up putting the pieces of the puzzle together and solving the cases. He left the group to write a series of novels based on experiences he had with the WWE detectives.

Tazz is the muscle man of the group. He left to pursue a wrestling career but is willing to leave in pursuit of what is right. That’s probably because he is still in training.

As you can see, they certainly are a diverse range of people and all essential to the overall running of the WWE Detective Agency. While it seems really quiet now, things are really starting to pick up very quickly…

We start our story in the office with DW and Hercules fighting over something…

“For the last time, this half of the desk is mine! Stop being such a jerk, Herc! That rhymes and you know it does!”

“It sucks and who is the one being a jerk? We settled this ages ago. If you remember, I said that this half of the desk is mine and then I bashed your head against that wall.”

“Yeah I remember.” DW rubs his head. “Is that your only solution to problems anyway? Bashing my head in?”

“Yes! Got a problem with it?”

“Yes!”

Ant walks in just in time.

“Hey, come one guys! Just relax and tell me what the problem is.”

DW and Hercules begin rambling in tandem.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa! All I heard in all of that is desk. I thought we resolved this problem. Wait a minute, I remember. Herc and myself sorted it out when DW was unconscious. Anyway, the desk is now on a system so that both of you get the same amount of time at the desk each month. That’s what the paper on the notice board is all about.”

DW and Herc walk over to the notice board and the phone rings. Ant picks it up.

“WWE Detective Agency. How can I be of assistance?”

Ant’s face turns to horror as he receives the information…
Thu 10/07/03 at 12:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I feel it’s time again for another WWE Ongoing Story. For those that don’t know the rules, here they are. Remember the key word is ongoing so posting about how great/rubbish the story is, is not continuing the story. Try to keep the story going and write a reasonable amount each time you add to the story. Also, try not to add too much in one day as not everyone can make it everyday and read what is going on. If you want to put your character in the story, try and make it logical. Have some fun, be creative and if you want to discuss the story, start a new thread. One other thing, try to avoid text talk.

It was dark. Somewhere, an owl hooted. There was a car glistening in the moonlight…

Forum County SRA is a strange place. It’s not even a county; it’s kind of like a big city. Inside this city is various kinds of people, for instance Nintys, Sonyphiles and a whole bunch of others. (Still with me?)

Anyway, this where the story begins. The Sonyphiles and the Nintys have been having a huge war and it has finally started to settle down with only pockets of fighting being reported. The WWE forumers had taken it upon themselves during the crisis to become private investigators and deal with the undercover work that the police had no time to deal with. However, with business in decline and order to the city almost restored, this small band of detectives went their separate ways to make ends meet. Of course, this doesn’t mean that they don’t get together on occasions to work on the big cases and that is exactly what is to happen next, although no one knows about it…

DW and Hercules are like brothers and because of this, they argue a lot. DW and Hercules agreed to keep the WWE Forumers Detective Agency open while the others went to pursue other opportunities. Needless to say, problems too big for them to handle were just around the corner…

Ant considered himself self-appointed leader of the group and played everything by the book. When the gang disbanded, he made an excellent lawyer but still had plenty of time to meet with his friends. He acted as peacemaker lots of times for DW and Hercules and is a generally all round good egg.

Grandprix was the driver of the group. He always acted on instinct and thought about the consequences later. Grandprix left the group and started his own ‘Crazy Taxi’ firm. He said that if he couldn’t get you to the other side of town within 10 minutes, you wouldn’t have to pay. He owns the richest taxi firm in the world. He is the best driver in the city and set up his own driving school. He may be the best driver in the world but seeing as I don’t know every driver in the world, the city will do just fine.

Starlight left the group because he was fed up of all the sneaking around behind the scenes and not getting any credit. He likes attention and has a drinking problem. (Didn’t see that coming, did you!) He somehow managed to join the police force and he lets the WWE detectives look at some police files when needed.

Jericho17 is the thinker of the group. He usually ends up putting the pieces of the puzzle together and solving the cases. He left the group to write a series of novels based on experiences he had with the WWE detectives.

Tazz is the muscle man of the group. He left to pursue a wrestling career but is willing to leave in pursuit of what is right. That’s probably because he is still in training.

As you can see, they certainly are a diverse range of people and all essential to the overall running of the WWE Detective Agency. While it seems really quiet now, things are really starting to pick up very quickly…

We start our story in the office with DW and Hercules fighting over something…

“For the last time, this half of the desk is mine! Stop being such a jerk, Herc! That rhymes and you know it does!”

“It sucks and who is the one being a jerk? We settled this ages ago. If you remember, I said that this half of the desk is mine and then I bashed your head against that wall.”

“Yeah I remember.” DW rubs his head. “Is that your only solution to problems anyway? Bashing my head in?”

“Yes! Got a problem with it?”

“Yes!”

Ant walks in just in time.

“Hey, come one guys! Just relax and tell me what the problem is.”

DW and Hercules begin rambling in tandem.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa! All I heard in all of that is desk. I thought we resolved this problem. Wait a minute, I remember. Herc and myself sorted it out when DW was unconscious. Anyway, the desk is now on a system so that both of you get the same amount of time at the desk each month. That’s what the paper on the notice board is all about.”

DW and Herc walk over to the notice board and the phone rings. Ant picks it up.

“WWE Detective Agency. How can I be of assistance?”

Ant’s face turns to horror as he receives the information…
Thu 10/07/03 at 21:53
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
As he puts down the phone, DW and Hercules look at him as if to say, "What?!".

Ant Replies, "You're not gonna like this."

DW and Herc look at each other and shrug their shoulders. "WHAT?!"

Ant carries on...

"This is the worst thing that could possibly have happened to this case..."

DW: "Go On Then!"

Ant: "Not yet. I want to tell the whole team; And when I say the whole team, I don't mean just us! We need all our former members."

Herc: "They'll never come back..."

Ant: "They have to if we're to sort this thing out. Right. Heres the plan...

Hercules, you phone Tazz. DW phone Jericho17 and I'll phone Grandprix...

Do whatever you can to get them to return for this one last mission."

DW and Herc go off to carry out their orders as Ant is left with a look of concern on his face. What has happened? Can the WWE Forumers Detective Agency be fully reformed one last time? We're about to find out as Hercules makes the first phone call...
Fri 11/07/03 at 11:49
Regular
"Hmmm....."
*ring ring*

*ring ring*

"Ah come on, pick up you homo..."

"Hello?"

"Oh, err... hi mum...err... was supposed to ring a mate, got wrong number. You got my new undies?"

"Yes dear, 3 different colours like you asked."

"Thanks mum, you rule... speak soon lova ya *kiss kiss*"

"Love you too son, bye bye"

*hang up*

Bah, got to get the right number...

*ring ring*
Sat 12/07/03 at 00:30
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Someone picks up...

"Yeah, what is it? I'm busy at the moment."

"Tazz? This is Hercules at the Detective Agency. Ant got a call earlier and it looks like the gang is needed. Can you make it here? Ant seems to be in a state of shock and won't tell us what is going on. Will you come?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be there in 10."

"Great! See you then."

DW starts tugging at the phone cord and starts arguing with Hercules again.

"Give me that phone! I need to call Jericho17!"

"NO! I'm using this phone! Get your own!"

Ant comes over to split them up again.

"DW, use that phone over there. You know, the one nearest you other than Herc's."

"But, but, but..."

"No buts. We must get the gang together! Now get on with it!"

DW picks up the phone and calls Jericho17. The secretary picks up the phone...

"Hello, you have reached the office of Jericho17. May I be of some assistance?"

"Hi, I'm DW from the WWE Forum Detective Agency. I need to speak with Jericho17 right now. It's very important."

"I'm sorry. He is currently unavailable at the moment. If you would like to leave a message, I could get him to call you later."

"That's not good enough. There's a real emergency here! Just tell him I'm calling and he will take it."

"One moment please."

"Hey DW, how are you doing?"

"Not bad. Herc is annoying me... *NO I'M NOT!* Anyway, Ant got a call and he's freaked out. He wants the whole group together. Can you make it?"

"Yeah, no problem. I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Okay, I'll see you then."

Ant is already trying to get a hold of Grandprix...

"Hi, this is Ant from the detective agency. Could you patch me through to Grandprix please? It's very important."

"Sure, no problem."

"Hi, Grandprix here."

"Ant here. We have a big problem here. Please hurry!"

"Yeah, my shift ends in a minute. I'll be there in 2."

"Cheers. See you in a few minutes then."

Ant waits impatiently while DW and Herc argue over something trivial. Grandprix arrives first, followed by Jericho17 and then Tazz.

"Okay, we're all here. I got a call from Starlight at the police force. This is going to be a very long day, guys!"

Ant begins to describe the problem...
Sat 12/07/03 at 01:07
Regular
"Hmmm....."
"I have a small willy... BUT, thats not the main problem... listen up guys..."
Sat 12/07/03 at 01:22
Regular
"I like cheese"
Meanwhile, just a few miles away from the WWE Forum Detective Agency, AfroJoe and Figo were having a 'meeting' in a dark alley behind AfroJoe's club.

AJ slammed Figo up against the wall, "what the hell are you doing!?"

"What!? I haven't done anything, I've just done what you said man!"

AJ leant in close, his breath tasted of alcohol and smoke. "Don't mess with me, Scott," AJ said intimidatingly, ignoring the codenames they had set each-other, "you know what happens when people mess with me."

Figo, not a man to be messed with himself, shoved AJ away. "I don't know what you're on about man."

AJ brushed himself off. "I got a call today from RM18. Apparently you've been running your mouth about our little scam and the bloody WWE Forum Detective Agency is onto us! We're screwed, and if we are, it's your fault."

"Okay okay so I told a couple of people, but they wanted in on it!" Figo protested.

"Well whoever it was, they've screwed us. I can't believe you were so stupid, I said TELL NO ONE!"

AJ then reached into his holster and pulled out a pistol. He turned the safety off and put it to Figo's head. Figo showed no signs of fear, however.

"You wouldn't shoot me. You need me if this is gonna work."

"Not anymore. I already know where the X-Boxes are, you told me yesterday, remember? On the phone? So you see Figo, I could shoot you right now in this alley, and no one would know. Just another backstreet murder, just another Ninty vs Sony incident. All I would have to do is pull this trigger..."

"Okay okay!" Figo began to panic, "what do you want from me then?"

"Get them off our backs."

"Who?"

"Those WWE Forum b@stards. I don't need them on my tail, I have a history, remember? And if they already know what's going on then we're in deep crap, this is the biggest thing since the GameCube was released. We want...no, we need this war to start again...only this time, with 3 sides. And when it does, we will become the richest and most powerful men in Forum Country SRA."

AJ put the gun away and stood back.

Figo looked at him questioningly, "why are you doing this? You already own you're own club, you're a pretty powerful guy as it is."

"Not powerful enough, Figo. If we spark off this war again, then only we can stop it. Everyone will be at our mercy - Nintys, Sonyphiles, the police, and even the WWE Forum. I want to be God, Figo. And I've given you a chance to join me...don't mess up again, okay? Otherwise all you'll be getting from me is a gravestone."

Figo nodded nervously and slunk out of the alley.

AJ watched him go, before lighting a cigarette and making his way back to the club. If the WWE Forum already knew about it then they were in trouble, but fortunately AJ had friends. This was his opportunity, in fact, to get rid of them forever...he sneered, stubbed out the cigarette and made his way inside as the rain began to pour.
Sun 13/07/03 at 13:18
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Back at the Detective Agency...

"We really didn't want to know about the size of your willy, Ant! Get on with it!"

"Okay, okay. Starlight called and he told me that the Nintys are planning on hitting key targets. These include people and buildings. Unfortunately, the police are too busy with the arrival of certain Notables and the protection of them. We need to go undercover and find out who and what these targets are. We don't need another war here.

Jericho17, have you got any plans to handle this?"

"Okay, myself and Herc will go see my friend Cong Man. He knows the word on the street and may be able to give us some clues. Tazz, DW and Ant will go to the police station and see what info Starlight has dug up. When Grandprix has dropped everyone off, he should check out the high profile buildings in the Sony and X-Box sections on town. Let's get to work, find out who is doing this and put a stop to this before something happens!"

DW and Herc begin to argue about who gets to sit in the front seat as everyone gets their things together and head out...
Sun 13/07/03 at 14:52
Regular
They start to enter the car when Lipe, a young teenager, who hangs with the Ninty's but is also known by the WWE Forum Detective Agency, walks up to them and says...
Sun 13/07/03 at 18:17
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
"I could help you if ya want?"

DW replies...

"Nah. Get lost you stupid little teenage Ninty!"

Herc argues...

"No. Stay right there. Maybe he could help..."

"No he can't. He's a dam Ninty!!"

"Maybe..."

DW turns around and explains some (but not all!) of the situation to Lipe as Hercules jumps into the front seat! DW turns back around...

Herc: "HaHa. I win!"

DW: "Dam... See what you made happen, Lipe?"

Hercules dances to the radio in the front seat happily as DW angrily sits in the back of the car.

Ant: "Lipe. We'll get back to you on your offer of help... Right now we have a job to do."

Once the SRDA crew are all in the car with their seatbelts fastened; Grandprix starts the journey...

He drops the rest of the Agency off in various places that were planned before going off to check out the high profile buildings in the Sony and X-Box sections on town also as planned...
Sat 19/07/03 at 23:57
Regular
POP!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.