GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE Ongoing Story"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/07/03 at 12:29
Regular
I feel it’s time again for another WWE Ongoing Story. For those that don’t know the rules, here they are. Remember the key word is ongoing so posting about how great/rubbish the story is, is not continuing the story. Try to keep the story going and write a reasonable amount each time you add to the story. Also, try not to add too much in one day as not everyone can make it everyday and read what is going on. If you want to put your character in the story, try and make it logical. Have some fun, be creative and if you want to discuss the story, start a new thread. One other thing, try to avoid text talk.

It was dark. Somewhere, an owl hooted. There was a car glistening in the moonlight…

Forum County SRA is a strange place. It’s not even a county; it’s kind of like a big city. Inside this city is various kinds of people, for instance Nintys, Sonyphiles and a whole bunch of others. (Still with me?)

Anyway, this where the story begins. The Sonyphiles and the Nintys have been having a huge war and it has finally started to settle down with only pockets of fighting being reported. The WWE forumers had taken it upon themselves during the crisis to become private investigators and deal with the undercover work that the police had no time to deal with. However, with business in decline and order to the city almost restored, this small band of detectives went their separate ways to make ends meet. Of course, this doesn’t mean that they don’t get together on occasions to work on the big cases and that is exactly what is to happen next, although no one knows about it…

DW and Hercules are like brothers and because of this, they argue a lot. DW and Hercules agreed to keep the WWE Forumers Detective Agency open while the others went to pursue other opportunities. Needless to say, problems too big for them to handle were just around the corner…

Ant considered himself self-appointed leader of the group and played everything by the book. When the gang disbanded, he made an excellent lawyer but still had plenty of time to meet with his friends. He acted as peacemaker lots of times for DW and Hercules and is a generally all round good egg.

Grandprix was the driver of the group. He always acted on instinct and thought about the consequences later. Grandprix left the group and started his own ‘Crazy Taxi’ firm. He said that if he couldn’t get you to the other side of town within 10 minutes, you wouldn’t have to pay. He owns the richest taxi firm in the world. He is the best driver in the city and set up his own driving school. He may be the best driver in the world but seeing as I don’t know every driver in the world, the city will do just fine.

Starlight left the group because he was fed up of all the sneaking around behind the scenes and not getting any credit. He likes attention and has a drinking problem. (Didn’t see that coming, did you!) He somehow managed to join the police force and he lets the WWE detectives look at some police files when needed.

Jericho17 is the thinker of the group. He usually ends up putting the pieces of the puzzle together and solving the cases. He left the group to write a series of novels based on experiences he had with the WWE detectives.

Tazz is the muscle man of the group. He left to pursue a wrestling career but is willing to leave in pursuit of what is right. That’s probably because he is still in training.

As you can see, they certainly are a diverse range of people and all essential to the overall running of the WWE Detective Agency. While it seems really quiet now, things are really starting to pick up very quickly…

We start our story in the office with DW and Hercules fighting over something…

“For the last time, this half of the desk is mine! Stop being such a jerk, Herc! That rhymes and you know it does!”

“It sucks and who is the one being a jerk? We settled this ages ago. If you remember, I said that this half of the desk is mine and then I bashed your head against that wall.”

“Yeah I remember.” DW rubs his head. “Is that your only solution to problems anyway? Bashing my head in?”

“Yes! Got a problem with it?”

“Yes!”

Ant walks in just in time.

“Hey, come one guys! Just relax and tell me what the problem is.”

DW and Hercules begin rambling in tandem.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa! All I heard in all of that is desk. I thought we resolved this problem. Wait a minute, I remember. Herc and myself sorted it out when DW was unconscious. Anyway, the desk is now on a system so that both of you get the same amount of time at the desk each month. That’s what the paper on the notice board is all about.”

DW and Herc walk over to the notice board and the phone rings. Ant picks it up.

“WWE Detective Agency. How can I be of assistance?”

Ant’s face turns to horror as he receives the information…
Wed 23/07/03 at 18:46
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
Just continue the story
Wed 23/07/03 at 18:43
Regular
SC 1 wrote:
> All the nuns from the nunery next door get out there fire
> extinguishers and spray the burning building!!

Did they? And what should the noob's and JATS do to help them?

P!ssoff
Wed 23/07/03 at 18:34
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
All the nuns from the nunery next door get out there fire extinguishers and spray the burning building!!
Tue 22/07/03 at 21:10
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Lipe, don't worry about it. If you mess up, someone will be there to clean up.
Tue 22/07/03 at 21:03
Regular
Jae17 wrote:
> Lipe wrote:
> POP!Come on some1 really should carry this one, it's a great idea!
>
> I did the last addition to it and you keep moaning sooo... Why don't
> you carry it on then? Mr Pop. :D

'Cause my imagination sucks and I'll just mess it up.
Tue 22/07/03 at 20:17
"I Hate Memorandum"
Memo-something dies in the flames, cheers all round
Tue 22/07/03 at 20:12
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Lipe wrote:
> POP!Come on some1 really should carry this one, it's a great idea!

I did the last addition to it and you keep moaning sooo... Why don't you carry it on then? Mr Pop. :D
Mon 21/07/03 at 21:39
Regular
And the building goes up in flames and the firefighters are on strike!!
Mon 21/07/03 at 21:00
Regular
POP!Come on some1 really should carry this one, it's a great idea!
Sat 19/07/03 at 23:57
Regular
POP!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.