GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im Scared Again..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/07/03 at 01:39
Regular
Phone call arrives and I am sitting in the pub in Wimbledon. Dad is on the phone and he tells me my ex is sitting in the kitchen. This is a girl who cheated on me ten months ago. Leaving me with a lot of pain. I told my dad to get rid of her. He demanded I go back home at that instant.

I arrive home, she says her boyfriend has left her, she wants me and always has. I tell her to leave me alone forever. We argue then suddenly she collapses, unconscious.

What do I do?

Wait a few minutes, staring at her, waiting for this fake cry for help to stop. Then I realise she isn't faking it. I call my dad in panic. I run down to the ambulance station. Actually I don't. I walk slowly to the ambulance station because I am confused and sure I am going to wake up.

Ten minutes pass, she is revived and has found to have taken over 25 tablets. Leaving a suicide note saying 'I want you to see my death, as you are the one I have loved'.

Trully messed up. I get in the ambulance, at the hospital I demand she leave me alone, she has brought me more pain than any other person. She keeps questionning this. FFS, this tried to do that STUFF in MY house.

I am extremely angry. I'm scared to sleep because I have bad dreams. Why me again? Two months ago my halve brother tried to kill my mum and he wanted me to watch it happen, I managed to get in the way and receive the wrath of his anger, six months ago I nearly lost my dad. Now this?

I'm scared of living, its too random and I don't have a light anymore.
The tears are hot and salty, maybe oneday they'll be for cheer.
Thu 10/07/03 at 01:39
Regular
"everyone says it"
Phone call arrives and I am sitting in the pub in Wimbledon. Dad is on the phone and he tells me my ex is sitting in the kitchen. This is a girl who cheated on me ten months ago. Leaving me with a lot of pain. I told my dad to get rid of her. He demanded I go back home at that instant.

I arrive home, she says her boyfriend has left her, she wants me and always has. I tell her to leave me alone forever. We argue then suddenly she collapses, unconscious.

What do I do?

Wait a few minutes, staring at her, waiting for this fake cry for help to stop. Then I realise she isn't faking it. I call my dad in panic. I run down to the ambulance station. Actually I don't. I walk slowly to the ambulance station because I am confused and sure I am going to wake up.

Ten minutes pass, she is revived and has found to have taken over 25 tablets. Leaving a suicide note saying 'I want you to see my death, as you are the one I have loved'.

Trully messed up. I get in the ambulance, at the hospital I demand she leave me alone, she has brought me more pain than any other person. She keeps questionning this. FFS, this tried to do that STUFF in MY house.

I am extremely angry. I'm scared to sleep because I have bad dreams. Why me again? Two months ago my halve brother tried to kill my mum and he wanted me to watch it happen, I managed to get in the way and receive the wrath of his anger, six months ago I nearly lost my dad. Now this?

I'm scared of living, its too random and I don't have a light anymore.
The tears are hot and salty, maybe oneday they'll be for cheer.
Thu 10/07/03 at 01:47
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Lifes trials
Thu 10/07/03 at 01:54
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Woah, thats heavy sheet.

However, if she put you through half as much pain as you say, i think you are doing the right thing by sticking to your guns. After all, if she cheated on you before she could do it again.

Mind you, she did want you to see her die...

Its a puzzle to be sure.
Thu 10/07/03 at 02:01
Regular
"8==="
I think talking it over with a counsellor in confidence and impartiality would help you work out what you want to do.
Thu 10/07/03 at 02:09
Regular
"everyone says it"
Hedfix wrote:
> I think talking it over with a counsellor in confidence and
> impartiality would help you work out what you want to do.

No, they suck. They can't be you and they try so hard to be. Its annoying, I'm saying I want to be somebody else, I just know that living is kinda painful at the moment.
Thu 10/07/03 at 02:24
Regular
"I'm Great."
That is heavy. There isn't much I can say because I haven't been there but I hope it all sorts it's self out in the end.
Thu 10/07/03 at 02:31
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Christ that's all a bit extreme.

Maybe try telling the gal that you're either seeing someone or let her down more gently while she's more "unstable", say you don't want to get into a relationship with anyone at the moment as there's so much going on with your life.

Also you need to ask yourself why your half brother attacked your mother, is he (hmmmm, how can I put this) unstable too? Is he normally violent or is this a freak incident.

Whatever happens try not to go into any form of depression or at least not show it anyway, cry alone if you can that's cool but if others see you down or closing yourself off from things then they're going to feel bad too.
Thu 10/07/03 at 02:35
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Oh by the way I say that last part because recently my friends (twins) father died and because the one wouldn't talk to anyone or do anything the other one would go crazy and do so messed up things which I won't go into now. It was pretty harsh. Everythings cool now though but it just seems if one feels down then everyone gets that feeling and helping them get through it was hard.
Thu 10/07/03 at 09:23
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
That pretty bad but I suggest you put your anger aside until she's a bit better then tell her there's no hope for the both of you in a relationship. She seems a bit unbalanced at the moment.
Thu 10/07/03 at 10:35
"High polygon count"
Starlight wrote:
> Whatever happens try not to go into any form of depression or at least
> not show it anyway, cry alone if you can that's cool but if others see
> you down or closing yourself off from things then they're going to
> feel bad too.

Good God, no! That's totally unsound advice.

Don't bottle it up, and don't be afraid to let it show. And for heaven's sake, don't be in the slightest bit worried about making other people feel bad - no-one who trully cares about you will feel bad about you letting it out.

You've had some really s**t times, and you NEED to speak to someone about it. If not a counsellor, then at least a close friend or relative - maybe someone who isn't a parent, but who you can speak freely to. You might be surprised how many people are willing to listen and help you through these dark times.

I've had some similar experiences, though not as dramatic, and it's times like this you really find out who are your true friends, and who you can rely on.

Be strong, and you will get through it. But under no circumstances try to do it alone.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.