GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im Scared Again..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/07/03 at 01:39
Regular
Phone call arrives and I am sitting in the pub in Wimbledon. Dad is on the phone and he tells me my ex is sitting in the kitchen. This is a girl who cheated on me ten months ago. Leaving me with a lot of pain. I told my dad to get rid of her. He demanded I go back home at that instant.

I arrive home, she says her boyfriend has left her, she wants me and always has. I tell her to leave me alone forever. We argue then suddenly she collapses, unconscious.

What do I do?

Wait a few minutes, staring at her, waiting for this fake cry for help to stop. Then I realise she isn't faking it. I call my dad in panic. I run down to the ambulance station. Actually I don't. I walk slowly to the ambulance station because I am confused and sure I am going to wake up.

Ten minutes pass, she is revived and has found to have taken over 25 tablets. Leaving a suicide note saying 'I want you to see my death, as you are the one I have loved'.

Trully messed up. I get in the ambulance, at the hospital I demand she leave me alone, she has brought me more pain than any other person. She keeps questionning this. FFS, this tried to do that STUFF in MY house.

I am extremely angry. I'm scared to sleep because I have bad dreams. Why me again? Two months ago my halve brother tried to kill my mum and he wanted me to watch it happen, I managed to get in the way and receive the wrath of his anger, six months ago I nearly lost my dad. Now this?

I'm scared of living, its too random and I don't have a light anymore.
The tears are hot and salty, maybe oneday they'll be for cheer.
Tue 15/07/03 at 22:15
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Any other news?

I never got around to posting but in a case like this, she needs help, if she's gone away you're fine but if she bugs you again, you an't tell her to p*ss off. Explain to her that she really hurt you and that you can't get back together with her, but don't be too harsh. She's obviously depressed.

Just help her, if she wants to kill herself for you she's obviously got a few problems and kicking her away won't help her. Help her through things, she's made the mistake and it seems as if she's regretted it, tell her you can't forgive her completely but if she needs some help, you'll be there...

I really don't think kicking her away and not wanting to talk to her will be a very good idea looking at what has happened...
Sat 12/07/03 at 12:56
Regular
"everyone says it"
4am last night. I was in hospital.

My older brother had been assaulted, he is ok, but life is strange at the moment.

I want to be at the top of the hill.
Sat 12/07/03 at 11:46
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Flash is quite fun to use, and it could be used )depending on what type of film your making) to your advantage.
Sat 12/07/03 at 00:49
Regular
"everyone says it"
I'll carry on with my filming pb, don't ever forget my name! :)

As well as everything else, I just find it strange I still manage to cope?
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:21
"possibly impossible"
In a way, some people wish they had your life. Trust me, they do. You, on the other hand, are experiencing it and wish to be somewhere else. That's perspective for you.

Art, as you know, can be a good release, so keep up the film work and anything else you're doing. Wookie has some good advice too, I'd subscribe to that.
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:07
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Sorry to hear about your troubles er-no. Maybe you should get family therapy or something. I can't think of any other advice right now, other than don't give up and hopefully your problems will go away or get sorted out. Hope everything is ok soon.

:|
Fri 11/07/03 at 20:51
Regular
er-no.
I'd move.
Seriously dude.
Fri 11/07/03 at 20:50
Regular
"8==="
er-nobers.

er-nomerdale.

er-nomeration street

er-no's of our lives.

er-nome and away
Fri 11/07/03 at 20:47
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
that or your living in some endless middle-aged audience thriller soap/film hybrid..
Fri 11/07/03 at 13:41
Regular
"everyone says it"
I haven't heard from her since.

I take this as a good thing. I haven't heard from her mum, which means that she was picked up and taken home. Secondly, I haven't heard from her, so maybe thats the end of it.

My life is full of strange happenings. A week ago I nearly fell of some scaffolding while helping my dad, luckily I managed to grab onto one of the metal support poles.

Life is strange.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.