GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Everything hurts..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/07/03 at 14:20
Regular
I'm really ill today. My chest really itches (inside) and my throat is very sore. I feel sick and I can't stop coughing and sneezing. At least i'm at home though...
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:27
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Hey, i'm still in pain here, someone talk to me...
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:13
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Same here, perfect student until year 10. They put so much pressure on that it's hard to keep focused and do all the work...
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:10
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Skorp1on wrote:
> What did you do after you handed it in? Did you go home?

Yup, just wandered back out of school. I was a perfect student for my whole school life up to year 10, come on, I deserve to exploit that reputation...GCSE years were great :D

I have no real recurring illness thing, except my knee, which clicks out of place every single time I play football..bloody painful too. Oh, and a cat allergy, which means my breathing totally dies every time I stay at someone's house who has a cat..
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:10
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Iget temporary paralyisis in my sleep, i'll wake up in my sleep, but i'm paralysed and I can't move, I have to kick as hard as I can to be able to move again. I almost suffocated on my bed sheets once.
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:08
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
There are others like me?
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:06
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I feel ill all the time. At night I struggle to sleep. I often wake up suddenly during the night short of breath. In the morning I wake up with back pain. I get frequent headaches. Sometimes I get blurred vision. I think I'm dying.

But apart from that, everything is fine.
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:04
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
What did you do after you handed it in? Did you go home?
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:04
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
My parents are completely against me staying up past abot half ten... I had to do my homework in the bathroom at 11 the other day and I told them I felt sick...
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:01
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Ahh, been there :D Except I actually got mine in on time thanks to finishing at 4am, wandered in to school at 9, found my teacher and said I felt ill and was just dropping it in; I even got in her books for that because I clearly made 'such an effort to get in despite feeling so bad'. Hell yeah =)
Tue 08/07/03 at 14:59
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I was meant to hand my coursework in today, which is mostly done.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.