GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Everything hurts..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/07/03 at 14:20
Regular
I'm really ill today. My chest really itches (inside) and my throat is very sore. I feel sick and I can't stop coughing and sneezing. At least i'm at home though...
Tue 08/07/03 at 14:20
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I'm really ill today. My chest really itches (inside) and my throat is very sore. I feel sick and I can't stop coughing and sneezing. At least i'm at home though...
Tue 08/07/03 at 14:23
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Stop eating those pies.
Tue 08/07/03 at 14:45
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I'm not eating them anymore, I'm hiding in a tree.
Tue 08/07/03 at 14:56
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Hrm, got something to be skiving off of? =)

I woke up this morning with a funny hard thing on my tongue, so I took it out to see what it was, and promptly fell back to sleep, being as I couldn't even focus on it. I realised when I actually got up and looked in the mirror that the side of one of my front teeth had fallen off, so I now have a really daft broken looking smile..

So I bought a new graphics card. Ahh, retail therapy..
Tue 08/07/03 at 14:59
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I was meant to hand my coursework in today, which is mostly done.
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:01
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Ahh, been there :D Except I actually got mine in on time thanks to finishing at 4am, wandered in to school at 9, found my teacher and said I felt ill and was just dropping it in; I even got in her books for that because I clearly made 'such an effort to get in despite feeling so bad'. Hell yeah =)
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:04
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
My parents are completely against me staying up past abot half ten... I had to do my homework in the bathroom at 11 the other day and I told them I felt sick...
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:04
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
What did you do after you handed it in? Did you go home?
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:06
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I feel ill all the time. At night I struggle to sleep. I often wake up suddenly during the night short of breath. In the morning I wake up with back pain. I get frequent headaches. Sometimes I get blurred vision. I think I'm dying.

But apart from that, everything is fine.
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:08
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
There are others like me?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.