GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LiverKewell / Harry Anfield"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/07/03 at 13:48
Regular
That's the only reason he chose Liverpool. Better puns in the news.

Good choice for him?

I guess he's not going to have as much competition for his place in the team, and Liverpool need him more than Arsenal do.

But will Liverpool's style of play suite his game?

And is this finally the end for Heskey? Looks like it's the end for Smicer, anyway.
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:47
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Kluivert to Spurs. 1.7mil would do us nicely. :)
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:48
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Zamboogle wrote:
> Kluivert to Spurs. 1.7mil would do us nicely. :)

Funniest post of the day :D

Cheers for that!
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:58
Regular
"It's been a while.."
English_Bloke wrote:
> Zamboogle wrote:
> Kluivert to Spurs. 1.7mil would do us nicely. :)
>
> Funniest post of the day :D
>
> Cheers for that!

it could happen....if.....if....spurs was a code name for man utd.

:)
Wed 09/07/03 at 22:23
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Zamboogle wrote:

it could happen....if.....if....spurs was a code name for man utd.

:)
------------------

...and if Man Utd were a codename for Real Madrid.

=D
Thu 10/07/03 at 11:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I can't believe he's actually SIGNED for Liverpool...!!

I guess he is both Australian AND stupid, after all!

He may well be first-choice to partner Michael Owen upfront at Anfield, but, as we've seen in the past, Owen and Gerrard appear to be the only one-players with "guarrenteed" first-team places in Houllier's squad of foreigners. Kewell's a big-name, but will he really get the first-team oppurtunities he desires if he cannot adjust to Liverpool's "style"-of-player, early on??

I'm not sure Michael Owen and he will make a good partnership upfront...

I still don't see how Leeds could agree to selling him for only £5m, though... Is McKenzie REALLY a football fan?? If he was, he'd know the TRUE value of Harry Kewell, and at least TRIPLE that fee for the initial asking-price!

Infact, why have Leeds been letting ALL of their big-name departues (aside from Rio Ferdinand) leave on the cheap when they still have these £80m debts?!? Maybe they need an unknown, Russian-millionaire investor...?

But, once again, it's Liverpool who get the big-name player on the cheap, just like they did with Ziege! I'm glad to see the FA "suspiciously" looking into this (...Even though they STILL haven't come to any 'conclusions' in the Ziege investigation!).

I can't believe how cocky this Scouse-head was on SkySports News earlier, though. After the "bargain" signing of Kewell, he seems to think Liverpool will knock United off the top with this one-signing, and laughed at the talent of potential-buy Ronaldinho and his £18m transfer...!!

Pay good money, you get a good player (...Unless it's Rio Ferdinand, perhaps?).

Pay a lot less, you GET a lot less - and I'm sure Houllier must know that after all the French First Division flops he's bought-in over the years! :)
Thu 10/07/03 at 12:15
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Solskjær wrote:

> I still don't see how Leeds could agree to selling him for only
> £5m, though...

What's even odder is the fact the United will actually only receive 3 million for him.
>
> Infact, why have Leeds been letting ALL of their big-name depart

So I can laugh gaily as I drive pass Elland Road every morning.
Thu 10/07/03 at 12:40
Regular
"Long time no see!"
They're ONLY getting £3m?!?!?

How???

Why???

This definitley deserves an investigation!!
Thu 10/07/03 at 13:24
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I read on the BBC site that United get 3 mill and Kewell's agent gets 2 mill.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/ teams/l/liverpool/3054591.stm
Thu 10/07/03 at 13:56
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Well it's not the first time the Scouser's have robbed someone, so why is everyone surprised? ;)
Thu 10/07/03 at 15:15
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Solskjær & Absolut Neo have a SEVERE case of sour grapes it seems... ;)

Maintain a dignified silence, and you can truly prove Houllier wrong. However, with ranting and ranting, you only prove to get egg on your face when you get proved wrong in your insinuations! =P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.