GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LiverKewell / Harry Anfield"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/07/03 at 13:48
Regular
That's the only reason he chose Liverpool. Better puns in the news.

Good choice for him?

I guess he's not going to have as much competition for his place in the team, and Liverpool need him more than Arsenal do.

But will Liverpool's style of play suite his game?

And is this finally the end for Heskey? Looks like it's the end for Smicer, anyway.
Tue 08/07/03 at 13:48
Regular
"not dead"
That's the only reason he chose Liverpool. Better puns in the news.

Good choice for him?

I guess he's not going to have as much competition for his place in the team, and Liverpool need him more than Arsenal do.

But will Liverpool's style of play suite his game?

And is this finally the end for Heskey? Looks like it's the end for Smicer, anyway.
Tue 08/07/03 at 13:49
Regular
He hasnt signed for you yet!
He hasnt even said what club yet!
And even then itv teletext and bbc say he is signing for liverpool when a deal hasnt been done yet and he has a contract already?!
Tue 08/07/03 at 13:51
Regular
"not dead"
He certainly hasn't signed for me.. :o)

He did say he was signing for the club he supported as a boy though, which is Liverpool.

It'll be done by the end of the day I should think.
Tue 08/07/03 at 16:10
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I hope so- I'm sick of all of this.
Tue 08/07/03 at 16:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Would have thought HarryArse would be the best headline :D
Wed 09/07/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Or- Scousers mob Australians in the streets:^)
Wed 09/07/03 at 18:39
Regular
"Proud PS2+GC Owner"
Liverpool have confirmed the much-delayed signing of star Aussie striker Harry Kewell from Leeds for £7m on a five-year contract.

Kewell was with Leeds for eight years but eventually found the urge to join his favourite boyhood team too strong.

The 24-year-old Australia international, had been linked with Arsenal, Manchester United, Barcelona and Arsenal,

Kewell's move did not happen yesterday as had been planned, and it is thought an "11th-hour hitch" over a 'loyalty' payment from cash-strapped Leeds could be to blame.

Meanwhile, Kewell has told Australian TV: "There were a lot of great teams in there but I have finally made my decision and the team I will be playing for next year is Liverpool.
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It's 5m.
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:42
Regular
"Whatever!"
Bargain of the summer!
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:44
Not if someone picks up Kluivert for £1.7 million.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.