GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have invented a match..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/07/03 at 15:25
Regular
I, Chuck Soul (more commonly known as Tazz) have invented a match. In actuality, I invented it years ago. 6 years ago to be precise, but I decided to post it here today because I had a terrible thought that somebody could get the same idea, post it here, and claim it to be theirs.
I have named the match the ‘Up-on-a-Roof’ match. Allow me to explain what this is about:
Three 20-25ft buildings are constructed in a reserved arena, around the area where J.R and King are located. These are genuine buildings, in no particular style. They are about the size of one of your British detached houses but are not necessarily constructed in that style. The buildings are all made of solid concrete with black, tiled roofs to add effect. These tiles will be unstable and slip of easily, adding to the danger. Two of the buildings are designed with a stairwell leading up to the 1st floor (there are two floors; base and 1st). From the first floor to the base there is a large square shaped gaping hole going through it. This is barred off at the edges but this bar is unable to stop a Goozle (Chokeslam) or an “Electronic Elbow” (My own signature move) over the top of it resulting in a 16ft drop to the floor. Nice and exciting huh? Well, you’d think so wouldn’t you, but Tazz isn’t easily impressed. (Don’t forget, I’m a hardcore wrestler, and a purist at that). So under the influence of that fact, I decided that not only would there be a 16ft drop, but along the way of this drop, the falling combatant would be slammed through 2 huge panes of glass on his way down. Allow me to go into more detail:
Both panes of glass act as floors on the way down. The first pane is located 8ft below the barrier line (the TOP of the barrier, not the base), and the second; 6ft below the first pane. The genius behind this idea is that although causing incredible pain, these glass floors could act as checkpoints, and though the fall would appear to be a quick one, the glass would in a way, cushion the fall on the way down. The top pane of glass would be reasonably thick, but thin enough still to fall through completely. The lower pane would be slightly thinner, but dangerous all the same. There will be two buildings designed in this way, thus resulting in TWO of these gaping holes (glass included).
These two buildings can be easily accessed as they are semi-detached and, with enough common sense, one opponent could access the other house by throwing his opponent through the only thing acting as a barrier; a thin concrete wall.
Various weapons will be dotted around the place such as tables, chairs, maybe the odd ladder.
1. The match officially begins when both combatants are on the roof. The roofs are slanted and have the odd glass window (like you would get in an attic) located in them.
2. From then on, combatants can descend the roof (some ways more painful than others) and use the inside, or outside of the buildings (lots of windows in these buildings, I don’t like to be shy with the glass).
3. Falls count anywhere, no holds barred.
4. There may be some barbed wire landing pads located to the side of the third building (basically wood covered in barbed wire).

I can’t remember any more rules right now, I think that’s all of them.

Yes, I do intend to use this match when I’m in the WWE and yes, I do intend to wrestle in it. I am no stranger to glass. If this idea is stolen, altered or in any way emulated, legal action will be taken (I am also no stranger to the courts).

© Chuck Soul, INC.

I have planned this match diligently and intend to use its exact plans when I introduce the idea to the WWE. I will be posting commentary on this match soon. If anyone wants to use it for SRW, the answer is no (Only joking. Just ask anytime). I will try to draw out a diagram of the buildings and have it put on a site (preferably one of DW’s sites. I am a busy man. I have no time to design my own). In addition to the commentary, I wrote a section for my future autobiography in the past tense (as if it has been wrestled). I will copy it up as soon as possible and would like to know what you guys think.
…nuff said,
Tazz.
Fri 11/07/03 at 21:58
Regular
DW NEVER loses.
Fri 11/07/03 at 21:49
Regular
"Guess who..."
Tazz ALWAYS wins!
Fri 11/07/03 at 21:38
Regular
Yes you did.

Tazz wrote:
> It's not a damn house! I was just giving you a size to compare with!

Now lets not get into a silly arguement. So stop arguing, I win.
Fri 11/07/03 at 21:30
Regular
"Guess who..."
I never said that he said it was a "damn" house.
Wed 09/07/03 at 18:20
Regular
He never said it was a damn house Tazz.

He said it was a house. Not a damn house.

:c)
Wed 09/07/03 at 18:18
Regular
"Guess who..."
It's not a damn house! I was just giving you a size to compare with!
Wed 09/07/03 at 07:56
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
This would suck. It's true, it's true :\

If it wasn't a house, I'd be much more positive :)
Wed 09/07/03 at 07:04
Regular
That was EXACTLY what I was gunna say.

I'm not here to make friends either anymore...
Tue 08/07/03 at 22:53
Regular
i dont watch the discovery channel....
Tue 08/07/03 at 21:51
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
No goat programmes on?! Never mind... :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.