GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE Your Shout :: Saturday 5th July 3003"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/07/03 at 14:00
Regular
WWE Your Shout :: Week Three

SECTION ONE

This is the part where I ask you what you think on a superstar’s storyline. For each of the following people, state what your opinion is.

• Kane and his new look.
• Gail Kim and the WWE Women’s Championship.
• Rico and his new bird.
• Zach Gowen Moonsaulting the Big Show.
• Eric Bischoff taking full control of RAW for the night.
• Ultimo Dragon’s WWE debut.
• Hulk Hogan finishing it with WWE.
• Bradshaw’s blond locks.
• Sean O’Haire as a wrestler.
• The “Black is back” storyline on RAW.

SECTION TWO

This week, your task is to say whether you prefer the stated wrestler as a face or a heel. Simple.

• Kane
• Chris Benoit
• Matt Hardy
• Brock Lesnar
• Bubba Ray Dudley
• Crash
• Billy Gunn
• Undertaker
• Triple H
• Ric Flair

SECTION THREE

Basically, for this part, all you have to do is say which FIVE things you would do to the superstar named. It can include switching them to the other show, giving them a title, turning them face or heel, joining them with a stable or giving them a storyline. You CANNOT fire, suspend or in anyway take this wrestler off the show. You CAN give them authority, like making them a General Manager.

This week, I have chosen one wrestler from RAW and one from SmackDown. The chosens wrestlers are…

• Triple H
• Kurt Angle.

Join me next Sunday for the fourth instalment. Hope you’ve enjoyed.

My thought of the week goes to Ant. Why? Because he never done a topic for Scotty Too Hotty! According to WWE magazine, it was his birthday yesterday (2nd July, yesterday at the time of writing), and Ant never done a topic for it. Tut tut tut…heh. Ah well, just for Ant…HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTTY!

TURN IT UP…BANGIN’ IT BANGIN’ IT!
Thu 10/07/03 at 20:32
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I'm not so sure... It could go either way. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Cena victory actually... :)
Thu 10/07/03 at 20:40
Regular
I wouldn't really mind if 'Taker lost IF he returned to the darkside :D
Fri 11/07/03 at 20:11
Regular
Week Four up on Sunday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.