GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE Your Shout :: Saturday 5th July 3003"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/07/03 at 14:00
Regular
WWE Your Shout :: Week Three

SECTION ONE

This is the part where I ask you what you think on a superstar’s storyline. For each of the following people, state what your opinion is.

• Kane and his new look.
• Gail Kim and the WWE Women’s Championship.
• Rico and his new bird.
• Zach Gowen Moonsaulting the Big Show.
• Eric Bischoff taking full control of RAW for the night.
• Ultimo Dragon’s WWE debut.
• Hulk Hogan finishing it with WWE.
• Bradshaw’s blond locks.
• Sean O’Haire as a wrestler.
• The “Black is back” storyline on RAW.

SECTION TWO

This week, your task is to say whether you prefer the stated wrestler as a face or a heel. Simple.

• Kane
• Chris Benoit
• Matt Hardy
• Brock Lesnar
• Bubba Ray Dudley
• Crash
• Billy Gunn
• Undertaker
• Triple H
• Ric Flair

SECTION THREE

Basically, for this part, all you have to do is say which FIVE things you would do to the superstar named. It can include switching them to the other show, giving them a title, turning them face or heel, joining them with a stable or giving them a storyline. You CANNOT fire, suspend or in anyway take this wrestler off the show. You CAN give them authority, like making them a General Manager.

This week, I have chosen one wrestler from RAW and one from SmackDown. The chosens wrestlers are…

• Triple H
• Kurt Angle.

Join me next Sunday for the fourth instalment. Hope you’ve enjoyed.

My thought of the week goes to Ant. Why? Because he never done a topic for Scotty Too Hotty! According to WWE magazine, it was his birthday yesterday (2nd July, yesterday at the time of writing), and Ant never done a topic for it. Tut tut tut…heh. Ah well, just for Ant…HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTTY!

TURN IT UP…BANGIN’ IT BANGIN’ IT!
Sat 05/07/03 at 14:00
Regular

SECTION ONE

This is the part where I ask you what you think on a superstar’s storyline. For each of the following people, state what your opinion is.

• Kane and his new look.
• Rico and his new bird.

SECTION TWO

This week, your task is to say whether you prefer the stated wrestler as a face or a heel. Simple.

• Kane
• Chris Benoit
• Matt Hardy
• Brock Lesnar
• Bubba Ray Dudley
• Crash
• Billy Gunn
• Undertaker
• Triple H
• Ric Flair

SECTION THREE

Basically, for this part, all you have to do is say which FIVE things you would do to the superstar named. It can include switching them to the other show, giving them a title, turning them face or heel, joining them with a stable or giving them a storyline. You CANNOT fire, suspend or in anyway take this wrestler off the show. You CAN give them authority, like making them a General Manager.

This week, I have chosen one wrestler from RAW and one from SmackDown. The chosens wrestlers are…

• Triple H
• Kurt Angle.

My thought of the week goes to Ant. Why? Because he never done a topic for Scotty Too Hotty! According to WWE magazine, it was his birthday yesterday (2nd July, yesterday at the time of writing), and Ant never done a topic for it. Tut tut tut…heh. Ah well, just for Ant…HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTTY!

Sat 05/07/03 at 14:07
Regular
"Hmmm....."
> • Kane and his new look. - Its alright, I prefered the mask.
> • Gail Kim and the WWE Women’s Championship. - She didnt impress wrestling wise... but yeah, shed get it.
> • Rico and his new bird. - She is nice... gimmick is gay, literally.
> • Zach Gowen Moonsaulting the Big Show. - Muaha
> • Eric Bischoff taking full control of RAW for the night. - *shrug* I thought he did quite alright making the matches no DQ and stuff.
> • Ultimo Dragon’s WWE debut. - Impressive.
> • Hulk Hogan finishing it with WWE. - Finally.
> • Bradshaw’s blond locks. - Bah... he looks gay but *shrug*
> • Sean O’Haire as a wrestler. - Has potential
> • The “Black is back” storyline on RAW. - Pffffft.

> • Kane - Heel
> • Chris Benoit - Face
> • Matt Hardy - Heel
> • Brock Lesnar - Heel
> • Bubba Ray Dudley - Face
> • Crash - Face
> • Billy Gunn - Face
> • Undertaker - Heel
> • Triple H - Face
> • Ric Flair - Heel
Sat 05/07/03 at 15:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
• Kane and his new look.

It's only looking like a bad thing in my opinion. Total waste of a character's looks. Masks = Mystery. I happen to like mysteries.

The Women's title means nothing so a woman appearing and winning the title just demeans the title more. I don't have any thoughts on Gail Kim.

• Rico and his new bird.

Rico's gone from a gay gimmick to a gay gimmick. The bird does nothing.

Zach beats Big Show and Big Show is in the title picture. Where is the logic in that?

Always going to be a screwjob of a show. Austin's turn to be on his on next week. Let's hope it's a better show.

He looked a little rusty but that'll improve. He could have some 4 star matches with Rey Rey. Let's hope they are given the time to shine.

Why did they ever bring him back in the first place? I hope that I never see him again except for the nostaligia value like gimmick battle royals or something. It's a good thing.

Whatever floats his boat.

Given the chance, he might amount to something. They'll probably waste him though.

Who cares? I don't care.

• Kane - Heel but dominating opponents and not being made to look like a jobber. (I'm looking at you Triple H!)

• Chris Benoit - Heel, definitely. Especially if he destroys hia opponents.

• Matt Hardy - I think his gimmick can work either face or heel. I'll say Heel for now.

• Brock Lesnar - Heel. I'm not buying him as a face.

• Bubba Ray Dudley - Heel. Might actually start using tables more then.

• Crash - Sadly released this week. His comedy face act with the A.P.A worked. Face.

• Billy Gunn - Face. Don't really care. It's only a matter of time before his shoulder goes again.

• Undertaker - Heel. He's got to change his gimmick.

• Triple H - Heel. I certainly will never cheer for him.

• Ric Flair - Face. He has a cult following, why not cash in, especially at his home state. Cost Triple H the title and be set for life.

• Triple H

1) Loses the title to RVD
2) His faction turns on him and he loses to them in respective weeks (Including Ric Flair)
3) Jobs to Maven
4) Loses to the entire womens division
5) Change his gimmick to the laughing stock of Raw.

• Kurt Angle.

1) Win title off Brock Lesnar
2) Have huge 4 month feud with Benoit in which Benoit wins the title and have novelty matches like Ladder and stuff.
3) At the end of feud, Angle and Benoit team up and dominate Smackdown
4) Cripple Big Show and A-Train
5) Establish new stars by getting decent matches out of them.

It can get quite difficult to think up 5 things. Not for Triple H though. There are loads of things you can do to him. It's only worth making a mockery out of him though.
Sat 05/07/03 at 15:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
DW wrote:
> WWE Your Shout :: Week Three
>
>
> SECTION ONE
>
> This is the part where I ask you what you think on a superstar’s
> storyline. For each of the following people, state what your opinion
> is.

• Kane and his new look. - Don't think ever in the history of wrestling has removing the mask been good for a wrestler. He had a good gimmick with the mask but now he has nothing.

• Gail Kim and the WWE Women’s Championship. - Don't really care about the women's division, most of the matches look like car wrecks and are just laughable. However making your debut in a 7 woman battle royale isn't the best place to showcase your talents though she did some good spots like the hurracanrana and well doing that move and moonsault all the time worked for Lita, why not her?

• Rico and his new bird. - That match with Maven was a bit funny but it was just weird and frightening

• Zach Gowen Moonsaulting the Big Show. - Showed some good talent to do that but i don't really care, it's just trying to grab some ratings.

• Eric Bischoff taking full control of RAW for the night. - Rubbish as usual. He destroyed WCW don't let him (or Vince or HHH) do the same to WWE. Come back Austin ASAP and how about sacking Bischoff and bringing back Shane O Mac?

• Ultimo Dragon’s WWE debut. - Impressive as usual but why in the hell is Orlando Johnson getting a bigger push than him? Ultimo gets put on Velocity, Orlando on Smackdown? That type of dumb decision is why WWE is in decline right now

• Hulk Hogan finishing it with WWE - yea see you in a few months.

• Bradshaw’s blond locks - looks strange after seeing him with black hair so long but ah well whatever.

• Sean O’Haire as a wrestler - a good talent and now he's dropped Piper can only go up.

• The “Black is back” storyline on RAW - starting to like it now. I'm getting with the thuggin' and buggin' playa.

> SECTION TWO
>
> This week, your task is to say whether you prefer the stated wrestler
> as a face or a heel. Simple.
>
> • Kane - Heel but just whenever he's on a path of destruction is when he's at his best.
> • Chris Benoit - Heel thats all he can be he's just one of those wrestlers.
> • Matt Hardy - Heel but it doesn't matter what he is as the women will always cheer for him.
> • Brock Lesnar - I like the segment with Angle on Smackdown this week so i'll reserve judgement for a bit
> • Bubba Ray Dudley - Face and stay as a tag team please
> • Crash - Face, can't carry off a heel, not mean enough
> • Billy Gunn - Face
> • Undertaker - Heel as the darkside
> • Triple H - Prefer to see him at least injured severly but Heel anyway.
> • Ric Flair - Face. He could do so much if he got out of HHH shadow and stopped being made to kiss his ass all the time. I actually gained the respect i had for him back on the RAW a few weeks back when they teased a split with him and HHH. The one legend that has come back i actually glad that came back.

> SECTION THREE

> • Triple H -
1) MAKE HIM DROP THE STRAP
2) Bust his ass down to Heat and leave him rotting there.
3) Stick him in the most dangerous matches in the hope he injures himself never to return.
4) Not let him near a microphone ever again.
5) Failing him getting injured in my dangerous matches i'll just stick him in a match with Goldberg and tell old Bill he can do the hell he wants with him and hopes he injures HHH as badly as he did Bret Hart.

> • Kurt Angle.

1) Move him over to RAW
2) Put him in a 3 month feud with Jericho
3) Let him win the belt
4) Give him HHH's time with say backstage segments or just increasing the length of his matches and actually use the time wisely.
5) Ermmm stuck now for a fifth thing. Keep him bald i don't know. :D
Sat 05/07/03 at 16:13
Regular
Crash has been released? BAH!
Sat 05/07/03 at 20:19
Regular
POP
Sun 06/07/03 at 15:14
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
SECTION ONE

• Kane and his new look.
A bit rubbish to be honest. Put the mask back on! - How about a new one? :)
Rubbish again... Debut match and she becomes the champ? Didn't even deserve the chance.
• Rico and his new bird.
Funny...
I thought it was quite good actually - One Legged Moonsault! :D
OK... but it'll be better when Austin is back.
Interesting. It wasn't bad but I was expecting more high flying + he wasn't on this weeks Smackdown! What a waste...
Finally...
Different...
He's OK. Has a good character.
Its an average storyline for an average wrestler and an average manager...

SECTION TWO

• Kane - Makes a good face and heel at times
• Chris Benoit - Heel
• Matt Hardy - Heel
• Brock Lesnar - Heel
• Bubba Ray Dudley - Face
• Crash - face
• Billy Gunn - heel
• Undertaker - heel
• Triple H - heel
• Ric Flair - face

SECTION THREE

• Triple H
1 Drop the title
2 Move to Smackdown
3 Work way through some talent
4 DO NOT give title for a while!
5 Join forces with someone - Can't think who at the moment!

• Kurt Angle.
1 Move to RAW
2 Become heel
3 Join forces with Jericho
4 Win Tag Titles!
5 Split team and have him go for the World Title leading a fued between him and Jericho.
Sun 06/07/03 at 17:11
Regular
"Guess who..."

SECTION ONE

• Kane and his new look
Yep. No better way to ruin yourself. I can never watch a classic Kane match in the same way now. Oh, and by the way, from now on, you better be lookin’ behind you when you walk, ‘cause someday, your gonna get choked-out from behind!
Who and the WWE Women’s Championship?
• Rico and his new bird.
Man. Must be tough for a gay guy having to hang out with a woman. The old ‘boring’ chant got going again in my street seeing his/her match.
Okay Zach, it’s not big and it’s not clever! Take your contract and shove it up your little ass! I’m gonna make sure from now on, that I park in a handicap space every time I’m in a parking lot now.
Oh very nice. Very boring in fact. Tazz didn’t really care.
I hate development wrestlers. ‘Nuff said.
He did have to go, but it’s a shame he had to go like that. The Mr. America gimmick really didn’t work for him. You’re Hulk Hogan to me brother, and you always will be.
I can’t recognize him anymore. I’m just happy they brought him back.
Loser. Get him fired. What the hell is he doing in the WWE anyway? It’s not like he has any personality.
A real blessing! Theadore Long is one of the most gifted people I’ve ever come across. He was BORN to be a manager.

SECTION TWO

• Kane – Oh who cares. You don’t deserve my opinion. Oh, and by the way, is that your mother singing on your entrance music?
• Chris Benoit - Heel
• Matt Hardy – Well, I don’t really care. He deserves a boost though.
• Brock Lesnar – Uh, fire him, or make him heel. (Preferably the first option)
• Bubba Ray Dudley – Face - The man’s a wrestler and a half.
• Crash – Face – I would have said give him a boost but, hey, some companies just don’t take the hint do they?
• Billy Gunn – Face or Heel. It don’t matter. Stop hanging round with that loser Torrie though.
• Undertaker – Heel. Go back to the darkside. Stop giving development wrestlers advice. They don’t deserve it.
• Triple H – Heel. But I don’t like his team. Randy Orton is a development wrestler and a loser. He may be a 3rd generation superstar but Tazz is gonna beat him back to when a generation wasn’t even invented.
• Ric Flair - Face

SECTION THREE

• Triple H – Lose the title. Your pretty much wasted up right now. Maybe you should stay out until The Rock comes back.
• Kurt Angle – Go over to Raw. Stop hanging out with losers like Brock Lesnar.

...nuff said.
Sun 06/07/03 at 17:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Tazz wrote:

> • Ultimo Dragon’s WWE debut.
> I hate development wrestlers. ‘Nuff said.

Ermmm the guy's an absolute legend in Japan, probably one of the furthest examples you can get from a development wrestler. So you should love him

But good call on Teddy Long playa. Good to see someone else get with the thuggin' and buggin' and not haterizing :D
Sun 06/07/03 at 18:02
Regular
"I like cheese"
SECTION ONE

• Kane and his new look.

Pffft. Obviously he's better with the mask, and tbh, I'd prefer it if his face was a bit more hideous. He's jus another big guy on the roster now with a few weird facial expressions.

Fantastic. :D This woman is FIT, seriously, I think she's my favourite diva at the moment. Who cares about the title, as long as she's on RAW instead of Trish.

• Rico and his new bird.

Mildly amusing.

Looked good, all his matches will have to be quick though. A few dropkicks and the moonsault. Not bad for a guy with one leg though.

Austin peeves me off, so this was good.

Pretty good, and he put Shannon over nicely too.

Thank God.

Get rid of him...then again at least he doesn't look gay anymore.

Has potential.

Brilliant, Teddy Long is great. Belie' dat.

SECTION TWO

• Kane - Heel
• Chris Benoit - Heel
• Matt Hardy - Heel
• Brock Lesnar - Heel
• Bubba Ray Dudley - Face
• Crash - Face
• Billy Gunn - Face
• Undertaker - Face
• Triple H - Heel
• Ric Flair - Heel

SECTION THREE

• Triple H

1. Drop the World Title.

2. Move to Smackdown.

3. Feud with Brock Lesnar for the WWE Championship.

4. Stop feckin' Evolution from interfering in every damn match he has.

5. Develop some sort of relationship with Stephanie - add some dimension to his character.

• Kurt Angle.

1. Turn him heel.

2. Give him more backstage segments, this guy is funny material.

3. Give him a background feud with Lesnar, like Rock vs HHH over the past couple of years. They will always be enemies, even if their main feud is with someone else.

4. If needed, swap him with Michaels, and start a feud with new World Champion Goldberg.

5. Give him some scenes with the Hurricane. Dunno why, might be funny. {:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTTY!! YOU BETTER COME BACK SOON!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.