GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheats now available for SOCOM"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/07/03 at 13:46
Regular
Well gee, thanks for contributing to the problem by posting and telling everyone about it!

Doesn't matter to me, I only tend to play with Beta trial members and clans that I know and trust not to cheat.
Fri 04/07/03 at 11:05
Regular
"  "
Most the fun from online games is the actual satisfaction of being good, and cheating doesn't give you this. :(
Fri 04/07/03 at 10:47
Regular
"Hallelujah"
As long as they dont have unlimited health they can still be shot in the head and put inline the sad little freaks, honestly how cr*p must they be at a game to need to resort to cheating?
Fri 04/07/03 at 10:41
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Hopefully this company will p!ss off a lot of gamers who will then boycott their products.
Fri 04/07/03 at 10:31
Regular
"Hallelujah"
People cheating online? How pathetic.
Fri 04/07/03 at 10:29
Regular
That's gay, online cheaters should all be named and shamed then we can go round their house and rearrange their faces with a blow torch.

Another problem with this now is you'll people accusing you of cheating when you beat them, even though you're not.
Fri 04/07/03 at 09:02
Regular
"  "
AliBoy wrote:
> Natbuc wrote:
> Ali team kills...
>
>
> Oh the ironing.
> Nat shot me for no reason at the start of the game so I took revenge
> at the end of one of the levels.
> He knows Highland Jimmy wins always.

What were you thinking when I shot you? I just thought, hmmm bagger it, and planted one in your head. Crazy goes, "What happened to Ali? Did he shoot himself or somthing." I replied, "Yeah, think he must have". ;) But seriously, you're always killing me when the round finishes. :P
Fri 04/07/03 at 01:56
Regular
"oaps.org"
Natbuc wrote:
> Sony have set up this DNAS server thing
> though that can check whether you are using cheats. Can't be too
> succesful though.

DNAS just detects fake cd, not cheaters unfortunately (the cheats were demo'd to some of the beta testers who were around at the time) it's Blaze that deserve your complaints for these cheats, Datel said they wouldn't make online cheats. so all blaze wants is some extra money in their coffers and scr*w what the gamers think
Thu 03/07/03 at 22:15
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Natbuc wrote:
> Ali team kills...

Oh the ironing.
Nat shot me for no reason at the start of the game so I took revenge at the end of one of the levels.
He knows Highland Jimmy wins always.
Thu 03/07/03 at 20:26
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Well surely Sony should have thought of this potential problem and put
> in measures to stop it or at least the servers you play on. Playing on
> CS is good as after a while the person who is cheating will get booted
> from that server and be banned from entering it again.

Yeah, but unfortunatly, a lot of the time when you join a server it will be crooked and the host will cheat. I have a program that monitors their hacks though. It's funny when you wipe the floor with cheaters anyway, it proves how crap they and how good you are. (:P)
Thu 03/07/03 at 18:52
Regular
"  "
Ali team kills...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.