GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Terminator 3: ROTM"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/07/03 at 08:09
Regular
Argh, now it's out in America, it's becoming increasingly difficult for me not to watch T3 on a downloaded version. To comfort myself, I shall download it, then get my brother to hide it in a folder and get him to tell me once I've seen it at the cinema. I can't spoil this film by seeing a crappy [TMD] version, or even a good quality DVD. I know too many spoilers already.

And for anyone interested who doesn't want to sign up for The Movie Spoiler's newsletter to get the link:

http://www.themoviespoiler.com/Spoilers/nlxterminator3.html

I dipped in and read the first scene, but I knew that already anyway :)
Mon 21/07/03 at 15:52
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> how can you 'hide' it in a folder? you can do a search for it using
> the 'find..' command. if it is a hidden file, you simply select 'show
> all files'.
>
> you can't hide files on a computer. I suppose you could get an
> encryption package like PGP, and then you could only view it if you
> had the code.
>
> personally I'd delete it, the temptation would be too great, and those
> downloaded versions are usually terrible quality.

No way, some are DVD-rips etc :D

And TeleSyncs aren't too bad either :)

I would make someone back it up on a disc, hide the disc somewhere and then delete it off the HD :)

Easy ;)
Mon 21/07/03 at 15:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> you can't hide files on a computer.

Yes you can, you just need to be a little more cunning than joe norm.
Mon 21/07/03 at 10:51
"The Will of D."
John Connor looks more like Shaggy from the Scooby Doo film.

Film will rule though.
Sun 20/07/03 at 13:42
Regular
how can you 'hide' it in a folder? you can do a search for it using the 'find..' command. if it is a hidden file, you simply select 'show all files'.

you can't hide files on a computer. I suppose you could get an encryption package like PGP, and then you could only view it if you had the code.

personally I'd delete it, the temptation would be too great, and those downloaded versions are usually terrible quality.

i believe I'll be going to see ROTM as soon as it comes out, the trailer was wicked.

and you can take that to the bank
Sun 20/07/03 at 13:36
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Gah. It shall r00l.
Sun 20/07/03 at 00:29
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Apparantly this film has a really huge budget- really huge, making it up there witht he most expecsive films ever made.

I love T2- its a classic, and I fear from the trailers I've sean of T3 that it might go horribly wrong. It didn't look great- something in the back of my mind told it will be disapointing. I have doubts main'y coz James Camron didn't direct it.

It better be good to prove me wrong.
Sun 20/07/03 at 00:13
cookie monster wrote:
> A 12A? Are you sure that wasnt just the certificate for the trailer or
> something?

I thought that at first, but after checking the official site for confirmation, I'm hit with a 12A certificate at the bottom... ?!? Whether or not its a rating for both the trailer and details on the site but, will verify the information when I watch it at the cinema.
Sat 19/07/03 at 17:39
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I know, I'm surprised. 12A, even with all that swearing and violence...
Sat 19/07/03 at 17:27
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
A 12A? Are you sure that wasnt just the certificate for the trailer or something?
Sat 19/07/03 at 15:06
Kiriyama wrote:
> Yep. But what I don't get is how it can be a 12A if in my downloaded
> version, John Connor says "F!!k you! F!!king machine!" and
> the T-X puts her arm through a cops chest and you see all the gore :|

I know. Both T1 a T2 were certificated 15 and now one of the best films of the summer, and of the trilogy is going to be rated 12A, poor!
Just hope its good enough even with a 12A rating...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.