GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Meka - writing comp."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/07/03 at 10:42
Regular
Firstly congrats to IB on winning the competition.

I'm curious to know how you found the experience. Did you enjoy it, how about some feedback?

The email I received was also sent to several other people - does this equate to the number of entries you had?

What happened to the idea of the links to the other entries?

Are you going to post them all on here - or can we now post our own for feedback?

I've now bookmarked your page as I discovered your links to other competitions, which I think is a good idea. I may well enter a story I wrote and posted on here a while ago to one of them as for an extra fee you can get feedback.
Tue 01/07/03 at 10:42
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Firstly congrats to IB on winning the competition.

I'm curious to know how you found the experience. Did you enjoy it, how about some feedback?

The email I received was also sent to several other people - does this equate to the number of entries you had?

What happened to the idea of the links to the other entries?

Are you going to post them all on here - or can we now post our own for feedback?

I've now bookmarked your page as I discovered your links to other competitions, which I think is a good idea. I may well enter a story I wrote and posted on here a while ago to one of them as for an extra fee you can get feedback.
Tue 01/07/03 at 10:43
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Oh and I forgot to add - thanks for doing it.
Tue 01/07/03 at 10:57
"Darkness, always"
*straightens tie*

Ahem. I'll write something sensible after I've managed to wipe the smile off my face.
Tue 01/07/03 at 11:00
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Did I guess right then and there were not two entries called 'The Deer'.
Tue 01/07/03 at 11:00
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Can someone remind of the link to Meka's site, I've forgotten it.

And well done Insane Bartender.
Tue 01/07/03 at 11:01
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
http://www.when-consoles-attack.co.uk/write.html
Tue 01/07/03 at 11:03
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Thanks
Tue 01/07/03 at 11:15
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Ah, whoops. Forget to write my entry for this comp!
Tue 01/07/03 at 15:17
"Darth Vader 3442321"
My late entry called "The sweet sound of silence":

The end

It's been.....emotional.
Tue 01/07/03 at 15:47
"Darkness, always"
In all seriousness, many thanks to Meka for deeming me worthy of this great honour. It pleases me to be given this opportunity to set the benchmark for future competitions. I look forward to these competitions, and hope that my constantly improving writing style will drive others to also push their limits in this field, and indeed help each other to become better at it.

I also look forward to the chance to view some of the other entries of this competition, to see, hopefully, just how much we collectively made it difficult for Meka to make a final judgement.

Can I also thank Meka for taking the time out of his own hectic schedule to run this competition for no gain to himself other than an opportunity to read the entries before anyone else does.

I rock.

IB

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.