GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Up goes the volume!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/07/03 at 09:12
Regular
THis is the only chance i have had to listen to music outside of headphones seeing as everyone is out!

*dances*
Wed 02/07/03 at 10:16
Regular
"^_^"
Not understand what sarcasm is then?

I play for a clan called 69er, we own 4 servers and are constantly banning cheaters. When someone plays well we jokingly call then h4x0rs.

DO you really want to start on a 6"4 14 stone lad?
Wed 02/07/03 at 10:06
Regular
"you've got a beard"
.... just an observation, but anyone who can HONESTLY put "1337 h4x0r" under their name would probably have spent so long in their room that they wouldn't be able to kick the sh|t out of anyone or anything.

.. outside of Games Workshop ;)
Tue 01/07/03 at 16:32
"I love yo... lamp."
How do you think I feel? I have a Marshall amp, and sadly neighbours to consider.
Tue 01/07/03 at 16:17
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Gay.

The only time I turn my music down is at night when people are trying to sleep. Otherwise I just go right out and refuse.

I'm such a rebel huh.
Tue 01/07/03 at 15:31
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
They don't make us, but were not supposed to be loud enough to be heard outside the room during the exam period. So I use my head phones at night when the background noise of the day is gone.

Last year when I was in michigan, we almost had to live in silence in the final week. If noise could be heard coming from your room you'd get warned. We couldn't talk normally in the corridors either always whispering incase one of the mentors appeared grrr no fun.
Still it did mean the guy who lived just above us didn't get any for a week as he had a tendancy to keep people awake with the noise from him and his girlfriend.
:)
Tue 01/07/03 at 14:38
Regular
"That's right!"
You have to wear headphones? Do they MAKE you wear them? Crazy!

Although I too get to play my music louder when people aren't in. I have to close all the doors and keep it at a moderate level otherwise my dad or my brother will come storming in. My brother's on holiday right now, been blasting music all week.
Tue 01/07/03 at 14:04
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
The enforced quiet time is over at my uni.
*takes out headphones*
*Plugs in sweet speakers*
woohoo :)
Tue 01/07/03 at 13:46
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I have Ghostface up to 8/10.
Hurrey
Tue 01/07/03 at 12:54
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
It better be good music.
Tue 01/07/03 at 09:12
Regular
"^_^"
THis is the only chance i have had to listen to music outside of headphones seeing as everyone is out!

*dances*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.