GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Troubled Jimmy!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/06/03 at 16:54
Regular
I made a website about Richkid18 and he takes in a boy called Troubled Jimmy he has major problems. Visit the site its brilliant, go to www.richkid18.20m.com and click on Troubled Jimmy, Troubled Jimmy is updated every day to give you more side-splitting problems and me, Richkid18 answering the problems, brilliantly funny, give me your views on Troubled Jimmy through the contact page on my site, you can chat to Troubled Jimmy through email, lots of swearing, visit, its Brilliant!!

SilverMerc (Richkid18)
"Troubled Jimmy"

What do you think??
Thu 10/07/03 at 23:19
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
phi11ip wrote:
> That was going really well until the last word!

B-o-l-l-o-x! Really should learn to spell check ,my posts!
Thu 10/07/03 at 23:37
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Don't think they've got grammar checkers yet though!

;c)
Tue 15/07/03 at 19:42
Tyla wrote:
> SilverMerc (Richkid18) wrote:
> What do you no, Mr Al?? somebody that sucks!!
>
> At least I'm the one being paid £25,000 a year to make websites
> whch is a damn site better than a pre-pubesant freak with the social
> ability of a mensturating rwarthog.

I OWN A BUSINESS AND GET PAID 3 TIMES AS MUCH, I DONT NEED TO BE GOOD AT DESIGNING WEBSITES
Tue 15/07/03 at 20:47
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
SilverMerc (Richkid18) wrote:
> I OWN A BUSINESS AND GET PAID 3 TIMES AS MUCH, I DONT NEED TO BE GOOD
> AT DESIGNING WEBSITES

Heh. You have to admire the fact he's trying.
Tue 15/07/03 at 21:11
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
You own a business? What business is this? What's your anual turnover? Do you have a website? Are you even registered?
Tue 15/07/03 at 21:12
All the answers are Yes
Tue 15/07/03 at 21:13
Tóm wrote:
> SilverMerc (Richkid18) wrote:
> I OWN A BUSINESS AND GET PAID 3 TIMES AS MUCH, I DONT NEED TO BE
> GOOD
> AT DESIGNING WEBSITES
>
> Heh. You have to admire the fact he's trying.

What the..............
Tue 15/07/03 at 21:18
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
> I OWN A BUSINESS AND GET PAID 3 TIMES AS MUCH, I DONT NEED TO BE GOOD
> AT DESIGNING WEBSITES

Oooo! I own a business too... And you rekon you earn £75k a year... so you like paying 50% in tax then? Please enlighten us all on what it is exactly your business is and does?
Tue 15/07/03 at 21:19
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Turbonutter wrote:
> You own a business? What business is this? What's your annual turnover?

> All the answers are Yes

hahahahahhahhaha

You're a retard.

Go do your homework for school. You have to realise that you can't make stupid comments like that here. This isn't just a chat forum with little 10 year olds like you in it, 'grown-up people' also come here to discuss how to make 'proper' websites that aren't pathetic attempts at being funny using an online pagebuilder...

Lying like that is what I'd expect to see in a little kiddies chat room, so go back there. (But don't forget to do your homework, aren't you meant to revise the alphabet for a test tomorrow?)
Tue 15/07/03 at 21:29
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I've looked in the mirror. It just shows me.

You do realise that magic mirrors that show other people only exist in fairy tales don't you?

The only way I would be able to see you is if you like got a webcam or soemthing set up? Shouldn't cost you too much if you earn 75k a year...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.