GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"dreams"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/06/03 at 20:44
Regular
Anyone had any odd dreams or recently been in a situation where you think it’s happened before. I’m just asking because I have and would be interested to compare dreams and see if anyone else has had some similar experiences?
Wed 02/07/03 at 20:58
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Does that ever disturb you? Or are you not afraid of it?
Wed 02/07/03 at 20:47
Regular
"Eezeepeezeezeepeeze"
All your dreams involve you. I have crazy apocoliptic dreams where I'm not even in it, merely an observer, and watch a world prepare to be exploded by a nova sun.
Tue 01/07/03 at 22:16
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Dreams are often weird because you remember things from everyday life but you imagination distorts them. This makes it seem very weird, because you know where you are but you are slightly confused and it can be a really strange experience, of course, this is not always the case. I can usually remember the last dream I had, and i usually write it down if it's a good one. Also dreams last about 2-3 mins long. (Seems like hours)
Tue 01/07/03 at 22:01
Regular
"This planet sucks"
A couple of weeks ago I kept having. I was standing outside my house when a blinding ball of light hit the ground and a shockwave hit me and all the buildings around me and I remember feeling very tired. After that the buildings started to crumble and a giant wall of fire was about to hit me but I could not move and when it hit me I woke up. After about a week I got annoyed at the fact that the dreams kept on wakening me so I took some sleeping pills to help but I still had the dream only this time the dream was in more detail. This time the giant wall of fire hit me but instead of wakening I felt a burning sensation and when it ended I could only see all the houses around me blow away with the huge shock wave. I could then see the entire planet explode and even the small detail when the chunks of earth hit the moon afterwards was in the dream.
Sun 29/06/03 at 17:43
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lipe wrote:
> I never remember any of my dreams and if I do it will be for like 5
> minutes and then I forget. I guess it's because I have a bad memory.

On average people can normally only remember 10% of their dreams but I think they're wierd so whenever I'm bored I try and piece them together heh :D
Sun 29/06/03 at 17:28
Regular
I never remember any of my dreams and if I do it will be for like 5 minutes and then I forget. I guess it's because I have a bad memory.
Sun 29/06/03 at 16:30
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I had a dream one or two nights ago and it was really strange. I was walking through my high school and suddenly I had a vision that all the computers in the school were going to be hacked into at the same time. For some reason I also believed that this prediction would come true in exactly 1 minute and before I could get any help there was computers all over my school. In the halls and everywhere else. For the rest of the dream I just ran through the halls of the school with countless computers around me all with messages on the screen that showed they were being hacked. It looked like binary code on some kind of command driven interface even though they were I-Macs and E-Macs.
Sun 29/06/03 at 16:27
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Last night I dreamt I was a seahorse trapped in a goldfish bowl with Jade Goody. Needless to say, I let her drown.
Sun 29/06/03 at 15:22
Regular
I used to have a couple of recurring dreams, I think they'd have stopped when I was about 10.

In the past couple of weeks they've started coming back.

Hmm...

Although this time one of them, where I was trying to crawl up a huge muddy hill (a la Battle for Hamburger Hill, without getting shot at), ended with me getting a giant bulldozer and ploughing through it. Which was nice.
Haven't had it since...
Sun 29/06/03 at 13:01
"period drama"
Ms NY wrote:
>
> So.. there's this dream I can't explain at all.. The only words I can
> think of to even try to explain it are 'shapes' and 'oasis'. Not Oasis
> the group, the stuff you stick fake flowers in and it makes a crunchy
> noise. Anyone heard of it?
> My stomach feels like it, like it's going to snap.. and the shapes..
> God knows.
> Had that nightmare since I was 7 and hasn't stopped since!

I know that stuff.
I had i similar dream when I was little (I think) where is was just black with all these coloured shapes floating around. It wasn't even scary, but I was scared of it for some reason.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.