GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kluivert chatting crap"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/06/03 at 13:35
Regular
“United have Ruud van Nistelrooy, but I would be more successful at Arsenal because of the way they play. Arsene Wenger's football is more European.

The same Arsenal that cant even get past the group stage of the champions league?! surely not?!?!?!
Fri 27/06/03 at 16:01
Stop starting arguments.
Fri 27/06/03 at 15:59
§niper wrote:
> No not yet but we are interested.. he's french according to ortega o_O
> we are only interested in french players.

You are aware that his Grandmother on his father's side was French, aren't you?
Fri 27/06/03 at 15:58
lalakersrule wrote:
> If you saw that Confederations Cup match then you'd know both times he
> saw yellow were complete jokes.

Exactly, somone scored, Rustu wouldn't give the ball back, Ronaldinho tried to take it off him, Rustu hit him in the face, Ronaldinho got sent off.
Fri 27/06/03 at 15:55
Regular
"Proud PS2+GC Owner"
I read the same thing on teletext coulden't stop laughing for about 5 minutes, thats got to be the funniest thing i've heard all week "Arsene Wenger's football is more European." LMFAO!!! :D
Fri 27/06/03 at 15:42
Regular
that last bit was sarcastic :P
Fri 27/06/03 at 15:41
Regular
No not yet but we are interested.. he's french according to ortega o_O we are only interested in french players.
Fri 27/06/03 at 15:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If you saw that Confederations Cup match then you'd know both times he saw yellow were complete jokes.
Fri 27/06/03 at 15:35
Oh, and Arsenal haven't signed anyone.
Fri 27/06/03 at 15:33
Sdrawkcab wrote:
> In the Confederations Cup
> I was surprised how mature and skillful his play was, and he is still
> only like 23!

Yes, mature. You must be referring to him getting sent off against Turkey. I can think of another tournament not so distant where he also saw red. If Utd do buy Ronaldinho, I can see their excellent disciplinary record going right down the drain.
Fri 27/06/03 at 15:23
Kewell has gone to Arsenal? What?

And Twiddly, hopefully Ronaldinho is going to Man Utd. which should make the Premiership a lot more interesting. In the Confederations Cup I was surprised how mature and skillful his play was, and he is still only like 23!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.