GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kluivert chatting crap"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/06/03 at 13:35
Regular
“United have Ruud van Nistelrooy, but I would be more successful at Arsenal because of the way they play. Arsene Wenger's football is more European.

The same Arsenal that cant even get past the group stage of the champions league?! surely not?!?!?!
Fri 27/06/03 at 13:35
Regular
“United have Ruud van Nistelrooy, but I would be more successful at Arsenal because of the way they play. Arsene Wenger's football is more European.

The same Arsenal that cant even get past the group stage of the champions league?! surely not?!?!?!
Fri 27/06/03 at 13:52
Regular
So what?
Fri 27/06/03 at 13:56
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
No, the same Arsenal who don't get awarded 6 penalties in 4 games by the same ref =P .
Fri 27/06/03 at 14:11
Regular
§niper wrote:
> So what?

So Kluivert really thinks Wenger will really sign a non-french player?!?!!??!?!?!!?
Fri 27/06/03 at 15:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I think he means more European by having a team full of whiners and complainers trying to prove to themselves they're still the best team in England even tho they finished second in the premiership and couldn't get past the group stages (once again) in Europe.
That and also the blatant cheating from them on the pitch, how they can even dare to criticise Ruud when they have cheats such as Henry, Lauren, Pires and Jeffers in their squad i don't know
Fri 27/06/03 at 15:08
I think he has a point.

If you think about it, they are much more fun to watch, and they play much more to Kluivert's, Barcelona's, and Holland's style. Like, dribbling past players, showing off skills and stuff.

Manchester United have recently been not very interesting to watch, their build up play a bit slow. A few years ago they were much better, when Keane was good, and they all passed with one touch.
Fri 27/06/03 at 15:09
But, I think he means Spanish instead of European.
Fri 27/06/03 at 15:14
Ah yes, Arsenal play great stuff for Dutch players. Indeed, a Dutch player won the Premiership golden boot last season. Oh, wait, he played for Manchester United....

I'll agree with comparing Arsenal's style to Barcelona's though - just good enough to manage a UEFA cup spot.

As for Manchester United no being "exciting", well, tearing through the Premiership to achieve what many thought was impossible and top lé Gunnérs was quite a pulse trip.

My money says Kluivert either said no such thing, or he was goaded into saying it and misquoted. You see, a quote like that does nothing for Kluivert, it does, however, sell newspapers...
Fri 27/06/03 at 15:15
Don't twist my words. Their play is not as interesting as it used to be.
Fri 27/06/03 at 15:16
Well, why don't you go and tell Fergie to go find the ideal replacement for Cantona. I'm fairly certain, as you are, that he hasn't bothered looking.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.