GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"English_Bloke am a Copper!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/06/03 at 23:01
Regular
Well that’s it, all confirmed, I got my offer letter through the other day.

I had to fill out a security questionnaire. Have you been, or are you likely to be involved in any type of international terrorism? Who ticks the yes box?

So, I start on the 21st of next month, I have to go and have my measurements for my uniform taken on Monday.

It’s a big relief for it to finally be official, having spent the last 2 years going through the application process. My away training will last for 15 weeks and I will be policing the streets by Christmas (nice time to be a newbie).

So, as of next month I will not be posting for a while, just thought I would give you all some warning…so the grieving can be a gradual process.

YAY!
Thu 26/06/03 at 23:01
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Well that’s it, all confirmed, I got my offer letter through the other day.

I had to fill out a security questionnaire. Have you been, or are you likely to be involved in any type of international terrorism? Who ticks the yes box?

So, I start on the 21st of next month, I have to go and have my measurements for my uniform taken on Monday.

It’s a big relief for it to finally be official, having spent the last 2 years going through the application process. My away training will last for 15 weeks and I will be policing the streets by Christmas (nice time to be a newbie).

So, as of next month I will not be posting for a while, just thought I would give you all some warning…so the grieving can be a gradual process.

YAY!
Thu 26/06/03 at 23:02
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Good luck, i think you will need it.
Thu 26/06/03 at 23:03
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Um, thanks.

I guess you mean because of the state of things, not because I'm a softie :D
Thu 26/06/03 at 23:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yes, the streets are getting unfriendly.

But at least you can beat the hell out of the punks with your truncheon.
Thu 26/06/03 at 23:08
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
MACE!!!

I have to be maced at my training, just so I know what it's like.
Thu 26/06/03 at 23:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Heh, thats gonna hurt.

A lot.
Thu 26/06/03 at 23:11
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Well, they spray out of what looks like a fire hydrant, a load on the floor, then we all have to walk over it.
Thu 26/06/03 at 23:14
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
So you dont get a shot in the face?
Thu 26/06/03 at 23:15
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
NOO! They can't do that, hardly anyone would apply.
Thu 26/06/03 at 23:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Then how can you really feel what that baddy feels?

It makes the whole exercise seem a little pointless.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.