GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want to be shocked"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/06/03 at 07:37
Regular
I've been watching a load of horror films over the last few months, but still i havent found one that really shocked me.

The closest were probably TCM and Candyman (Out of general nastiness).

Any ideas of a horror film that REALLY scares you?
Thu 26/06/03 at 07:37
Regular
"Party Hard"
I've been watching a load of horror films over the last few months, but still i havent found one that really shocked me.

The closest were probably TCM and Candyman (Out of general nastiness).

Any ideas of a horror film that REALLY scares you?
Thu 26/06/03 at 08:01
"The Will of D."
can't really think of one really, don't think I've been shocked in the fear way for a long time.
Thu 26/06/03 at 09:48
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Battle Royale

Driller Killer

Henry - Portrait of a Serial Killer
Thu 26/06/03 at 10:53
"I love yo... lamp."
The birds. See how unscary it is. That will scare you though, thinking how naive and generallybubble wrapped people must have been back then.
Thu 26/06/03 at 19:38
Regular
it aint that scary, but for sheer gore you can't go wrong with braindead. "I KICK ASS FOR THE LORD"

I haven't seen it for ages, but the frighteners scared me when I were younger. give that a try
Thu 26/06/03 at 19:42
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> generallybubble wrapped people must have been back then.

I think people, are a lot more 'bubble-wrapped' these days?

If you look at a lot of the CGI effects from the ninties (or even from a couple of years ago), they already look quite dated and fake, despite being acceptably realistic at the time... innvations seem to date quicker the more its emulated
Fri 27/06/03 at 10:48
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Invasion of the body snatchers. It's creepy thought having society slowly become a mere souless, emotionless imitation of itself.
Fri 27/06/03 at 11:56
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's about commmies!
AAAAAAAH commies are taking over the world.
Just look at ciao.
Fri 27/06/03 at 12:02
Regular
"8==="
(Not exactly scary or horror but)Romper Stomper. Those skin heads would scare me in real life.
Fri 27/06/03 at 12:02
Regular
i got a funny film thats based on the evil dead known as braindead, its really funny, and it has a load of *fake* blood

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.