GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the worst thing you've done?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/06/03 at 13:05
Regular
The most evil and guilty thing that you've ever committed in life... so erm what was it?

Remember though, the government are watching us.
Wed 25/06/03 at 14:04
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Come to think of it,I used to gain great satisfaction from tripping up little girls and making them cry.
Wed 25/06/03 at 14:11
Regular
Voted Labour before I new any better.
Wed 25/06/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I was playing football with mates about 5 years ago.
There was quite a large group of us and a bunch of girls we knew where watching us play and every so often some would go and talk with them as the rest continued to have a kick about.

I was dared by a friend to try kick the ball at one of the more annoying girls who was sitting with her back to us on a bench.
I had a laugh about hitting her and decided against it.
A while later I was talking with them and she started saying some annyoing things about me so I thought, next time I'm hitting her.

SO we went back to playing football and during the game I got the change and struck a sweet shot into the goal which continued and smacked her in the back of the head and knocked her out cold.
I went to say sorry but ended up having to, along with the girls surrounding her, make sure she didn't swallow her tounge. I felt bad about meaning to hit her and played it of as an accident. Only me and a few knew I meant it.
But she came round not long after and forgave me so I guess all is well :-)
Wed 25/06/03 at 16:21
Regular
"Whatever!"
When I was about ten I beat up some kid then blamed it on a mate. My mate later got beaten up by the bigger brother of the kid I beat up!
Wed 25/06/03 at 16:25
Regular
"Whatever!"
Did that make sense?
Wed 25/06/03 at 16:28
Regular
"smile, it's free"
gasper wrote:
> Voted Labour before I new any better.

Heh, very good.
Wed 25/06/03 at 16:30
Regular
"8==="
This girl got p*ssed off that I was going for some lunch before doing some Performing Arts thing. Anyway she totally went mental at me and started hitting me, I tried to get away but she kept on blocking my exits. After about 2 minutes of her hitting me I lost it myself and I hit her. Then I went off crying and had lunch (strange but that's what i did), did the performance (still crying) and got suspended for a week.

So that's the worst thing I've ever done.
Wed 25/06/03 at 16:31
Regular
"8==="
apart from putting a pencil through a kids cheek.
Wed 25/06/03 at 16:41
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
We used to have an ice-cream van come into our school and sell loads of junk food to us. It was a free for all affair and actually getting served was a proud conquest in itself. But that's another story. Anyway, we used to get Panda Pops (if no-one know what they are, they're basically those small plastic bottles of fizzy drinks...lemonade, cola, etc). So I got myself a nice raspberry one and the latest fad during that crazy time was to scrape the bottom of the bottle against a rough surface, like a wall or something, until you had a small hole in the bottom of it. Then we used to run about shaking the bottle and spraying everyone with fizzy when the pressure built up. Hey presto! A fabulous waterpistol type weapon that wouldn't be confiscated by the teachers because it was a drink!

Anyway, my mate dared me to spray this girl I knew. God knows why I took him up on this foolish bet - I hardly even knew her. So, steeling my resolve, I went up to her and sprayed her full-on in the face. She screamed, I laughed and started chasing her round the field. She ran around a corner but she knew I was too fast for her. I bolted around the corner at breakneck speed and...smashed into the headmaster so hard he was almost rendered unconscious! As i saw him laying flat out on the ground, gasping in pain and the girl pointing and laughing at me, I knew the end was nigh.

My punishment? Put on report for two weeks and a massive 1000 lines to write out - "I must not run in a dangerous manner because I'm not being careful and this could result in accidents."

The b*stard lines! They didn't even fit onto on line, so it took me even longer to do.

I've got many more amusing stories, so I'll post them when I get time.
Wed 25/06/03 at 17:22
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Aliboys story was actually rather funny!

And they are some evil lines you had to write! That's a bloody essay!

I can't think of anything bad that I've done that was ~really~ bad before. I stole some Fruit Salads once froma corner shop. I got away with about 4p worth.

I also squirted soap into my sisters eye when she really annoyed me, although it wasn't on purpose. I smashed the top of the dispenser, the soap rocketed out, 'bounced' off of my ahdn and flew into her eye. Try it. If you curve your hand, the soap will fly off!

I pushed my dog into a giant 'mud pie' that I made in the garden when I was about 7. Had to brush her afterwards.

Oh, wait. I got a kinda good one.

My mate found 50p on the playground floor in junior school, no matter how much I told him to keep it, he handed it into the office.

Later on that day I went to the office and asked if 50p had been handed in, the office lady said yes and I got 50p. I was in year 4 at the time. I still can't believe I did that...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.