GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Relax, it's for your own good"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/06/03 at 16:46
Regular
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3012170.stm
Fri 27/06/03 at 03:06
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Practical Magic wrote:
> Not exactly a massive leap in technology is it ? It's already possible
> to pinpoint the location of a mobile phone that's being used, with the
> right equipment.

I agree - theres been simple tracking systems for a quite a while now that allow you to find out where you are via wap as well as any points of intrest nearby
Fri 27/06/03 at 01:48
"I love yo... lamp."
Is it a mobile? Sometimes you get now so bright people at the phone company who give you access to the account.
Thu 26/06/03 at 13:36
Regular
"everyone says it"
I wish I could track down this one phone number.

Damn, and I've lost my infodisk! :(
Wed 25/06/03 at 19:54
"I love yo... lamp."
*yawn*

big deal Im being tracked. Whats new?
Wed 25/06/03 at 16:40
"Mimmargh!"
Black Glove wrote:
> May I suggest a bare-knuckle fight to the death.

Thats your answer to everything.
Wed 25/06/03 at 16:11
"High polygon count"
Practical Magic wrote:
> Hey if it drives the internet and broadband take up then no reason why
> it won't work...

Except that the screens are so small that we'll all end up looking like the Japanese...

I refuse to buy a 3G mobile, anyway. It's all very well having a TV, camera, MP3 player, radio, personal organiser and so on on your phone, until someone actually calls you - or you need to call someone - and you find out that you only have 2 minutes battery life left.

They should be concentrating on extending battery life before they start adding all this crap to phones. Anyone with a personal organiser, portable TV or DVD player, or even a GBA will tell you that current battery technology is woefully inadequate for any type of extended use.
Wed 25/06/03 at 16:00
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Hey if it drives the internet and broadband take up then no reason why it won't work...
Wed 25/06/03 at 15:57
"High polygon count"
I prefer this one...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/2992914.stm
Wed 25/06/03 at 15:56
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Yeah the test thing is old now y'know, and I only did it once, this would be your third time easily...
Wed 25/06/03 at 14:12
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I made zero comment on the article, and the only comment I have made is at your very interesting comments about internet privacy.

Anyone with a basic grasp of what we earthlings call "humour" would realise from blahblahblah prefix and suffix that I wasn't being entirely serious.
Besides, I only wrote that as a test to see what reaction I'd get from certain people.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.