GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Know The Secret To A Happy And Wholesome Life."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/06/03 at 20:54
Regular
But, I want yall to try and work it out for yourself first. Or at least guess.

However, let me tell you, there is absolutely no lies in what I will tell you, it actually is true. And, I will tell you, if you want to hear it.
Tue 24/06/03 at 01:10
Regular
I thought the secret was to stop looking.
Mon 23/06/03 at 23:04
Regular
Munn will u be my bride?
Mon 23/06/03 at 21:44
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> YEY!
> I'm going to be happy!!
>
> Then again people seem to dislike my blunt honesty in some
> situations...and how I don't fit in with everyone else...and how I
> don't enjoy the same things as they do... :S

Then you're a happiechappie.

And I know I've still got an invention of myself still, I can't elp lying about things,, but I'm WAY happier than I was several years back.

Oh, and someone "Tango"ed me today.

I still hear a loud "DOOOOOOOOOOOOO" in my right ear.
Mon 23/06/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Laughingstock"
How d'you know your so-called "real/true self" isn't just another layer of your invented/mask-wearing self"?
Mon 23/06/03 at 21:39
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
YEY!
I'm going to be happy!!

Then again people seem to dislike my blunt honesty in some situations...and how I don't fit in with everyone else...and how I don't enjoy the same things as they do... :S
Mon 23/06/03 at 21:37
Regular
Heh, that's what I do, or, I reply back, "Yes indeed, I have been gay for quite a while now, but there's nothing wrong with happiness, is there?" That's all gayness is though, happiness, isn't it?

*Pulls on pink frock and dances in the daisies*
Mon 23/06/03 at 21:34
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I'm in the 10% then, which means I should lead a happy life anyway. I'm one of the school weirdos and when my friend's call someone gay I ask them if they're homphobic.
Mon 23/06/03 at 21:32
"Uzi Lover"
Forever love?

Bumscab?
Mon 23/06/03 at 21:32
Regular
Kiriyama wrote:
> The fact he wrote the title in every word beginning with caps makes me
> think there's a trick to this...

Actually, I write every topic with a capital letter for each word.

And this is more serious than I'll ever get.

Think back to when you were four, you were young, honest, and carefree. YOu went to school and slowly, you began to change, you started liking different things, so that you'd fit in with other people.

You invented a "new" you, different from the honest self that you were when you were 4. As you get older, you add more lies to this to make yourself fit in more with other people.

However, I can bet that at LEAST 90% of this forums users, when with friends don't show their true selves, and I can also bet that most of your friends have "invented" a self to fit in with other people.

Like I said before, as you get older, you get further from your true self, and when many people near their forties, they go through things like Middle-Life Crisis's, or they start drinking to forget things (I don't mean Friday nights at the pub style, I mean like a six-pack a night, even when alone), at that point, it becomes extremely difficult to return to your true self.

Many drug addicts who start in their late years, start because they have lost their true self, and think drugs can be an answer to all of the problems kept within their miserable life.

YOu may look at this and say, "OH great, my life is gonna suck", however, you can go back to the being you were when you were four, the happiest point in your life. THis was the most happiest point of your life, even if you remember it and think, "What a load of crap 4 years old was", if you return to that honest, carefree self, you willbegin a new, happy life.

Wait, I haven't told you the secret yet, have I? Well, of course not, if I had told you at the start, you would have probably not read the rest of my post, so I'm leaving it to the end, which is now.

OK, this may sound a little corny, but, in fact, the answer is, to tell the truth. "Eh?!" you say? "How can that give me happiness?"

Well, the way it works is, if you tell the truth, you will slowly "dissovle" the invention of yourself that you have created. YOu don't have to start big and start revealing all of the secrets of yourself.

FOr example, if someone asks you if you like "Balh blah" song, and everyone else loves it, don't say, "Yeah, it's great" to fit in if you don't like it. It may sound a little stupid, "How can that help me gain happiness?" But, it is in fact the truth, and although I can't say that I tell the truth always, I'm so much happier now thabn I was 2 years ago.

SO if you don't believe me, why don't you try it for yourself? YOu never know what may happen.
Mon 23/06/03 at 21:29
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
What's a fookenbeasten? :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.