GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone listen to Tim Westwoods Rap Show yesterday? (Read if Em, 50 cent fan)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/06/03 at 09:04
Regular
Don't know wether you heard the show last night but it was excellent there was a freestyle from Xzibit, interviews with 50 Cent + Eminem (back stage at Anger Management Tour UK in Milton Keynes) + Obie Trice tracks finally played which were "My Club" and "Conspiracy" taken from his debut album "Cheers" which will have 17 tracks + bonus his album isn't out til September 15 In UK.

PS: There was also a couple of tracks played by Eminems recent signed rap artists "Greenlantern" D12'S next album is out October + there was a exclusive Eminem freestyle of 50 Cents W*nksta. Theres a lot of great stuff to come out of Shady Records yet, Dr Dre is working on his next album as we speak.
Sun 22/06/03 at 19:16
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
NOTORIOUS J.C.P I kind of agree with you I don't really listen to the show for him, just to hear some tight rap + hip-hop Eminem, D12, Obie Trice, Xzibit and Cypress Hill are performing in Milton keynes as we speak Im gutted as hell Im not there as I couldn't get tickets, they sold out in just 10 mins + Dre is susposed to be a doing a surprise performance, not sure wether 50 Cent is there or not but I bet he'll turn up. I will be the 1st guy to buy a ticket on Eminems 2004, which Im sure there will be one.
Sun 22/06/03 at 19:14
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Tim Westwood is a proper fool.
And 2pac is dead Notorious JCP.
Just incase you forgot again.
Sun 22/06/03 at 19:04
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
Autolocked69 wrote:
> Don't know wether you heard the show last night but it was excellent
> there was a freestyle from Xzibit, interviews with 50 Cent + Eminem
> (back stage at Anger Management Tour UK in Milton Keynes) + Obie Trice
> tracks finally played which were "My Club" and
> "Conspiracy" taken from his debut album "Cheers"
> which will have 17 tracks + bonus his album isn't out til September 15
> In UK.
>
> PS: There was also a couple of tracks played by Eminems recent signed
> rap artists "Greenlantern" D12'S next album is out October +
> there was a exclusive Eminem freestyle of 50 Cents W*nksta. Theres a
> lot of great stuff to come out of Shady Records yet, Dr Dre is working
> on his next album as we speak.

i like the music he plays but hes the biggiest kn0b in entertaining.
"yeah baby" "thats how it goes down in harlem" "yeh Baby"

serious fool
Sun 22/06/03 at 09:04
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Don't know wether you heard the show last night but it was excellent there was a freestyle from Xzibit, interviews with 50 Cent + Eminem (back stage at Anger Management Tour UK in Milton Keynes) + Obie Trice tracks finally played which were "My Club" and "Conspiracy" taken from his debut album "Cheers" which will have 17 tracks + bonus his album isn't out til September 15 In UK.

PS: There was also a couple of tracks played by Eminems recent signed rap artists "Greenlantern" D12'S next album is out October + there was a exclusive Eminem freestyle of 50 Cents W*nksta. Theres a lot of great stuff to come out of Shady Records yet, Dr Dre is working on his next album as we speak.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.