GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone listen to Tim Westwoods Rap Show yesterday? (Read if Em, 50 cent fan)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/06/03 at 09:04
Regular
Don't know wether you heard the show last night but it was excellent there was a freestyle from Xzibit, interviews with 50 Cent + Eminem (back stage at Anger Management Tour UK in Milton Keynes) + Obie Trice tracks finally played which were "My Club" and "Conspiracy" taken from his debut album "Cheers" which will have 17 tracks + bonus his album isn't out til September 15 In UK.

PS: There was also a couple of tracks played by Eminems recent signed rap artists "Greenlantern" D12'S next album is out October + there was a exclusive Eminem freestyle of 50 Cents W*nksta. Theres a lot of great stuff to come out of Shady Records yet, Dr Dre is working on his next album as we speak.
Mon 23/06/03 at 12:24
"...Unicef pennies.."
Autolocked69 wrote:
> Dre is susposed to be a doing a surprise performance, not sure
> whether 50 Cent is there or not but I bet he'll
> turn up.

50 cent was there on saturday, but Dre wasn't.
Sun 22/06/03 at 22:05
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Most of the backstage stuff was good over the weekend, but apart from the Eminem interview today everything else today was poor, I was right about Greenlantern as well Eminem confirmed their signed on his label.
Sun 22/06/03 at 20:28
Regular
But in the original post you said it was excellent...make ya mind up why don't ya
Sun 22/06/03 at 19:50
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
That DJ Green Lantern I got confused on that one. The so called Eminem Live on Radio 1 today (started at 2) was ******* poor 3 hours of bs just basically rubbing it in for those who couldn't get hold of tickets I was hoping for some live performances last night, but instead we have to listen to crap from security guards and the event managers about the tour how lame. What a waste of time listening. That Xzibit freestyle was good though.
Sun 22/06/03 at 19:42
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Obie Trice and 50 Cent are good rap artists, D12 are also good but haven't released anything in months and haven't really blown up like 50 has, however I believe their releasing their new album in October. Eminem produced some great production on 50's Get Rich Or Die Tryin album, he done "Paicently Waiting" and "Don't Push me" - featuring Lylod Banks. Many diss 50's album and a lot thought it was the **** I agree that It is a great album. Obie Trices'album debut"Cheers" is looking to be good have to wait til mid September to hear wether it good or not.
Sun 22/06/03 at 19:34
Regular
"Selected"
I heard it and thought it was terrible. The interview was so pointless nothing, was said that I didn't know before the interview even started. Very poor. The Xzibit freestyle was the only thing worth listening to.

And autolocked69, DJ Green Lantern is Eminems DJ....not a new artist.
Sun 22/06/03 at 19:28
"slightlyshortertagl"
Shady Records is not that great.

Admittedly Eminem is releasing some down-to-earth stuff, which is surprisingly good. But the whole 'look at them, they are nawty' thing has worn off.
Sun 22/06/03 at 19:26
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
gerrid your friends are dawn lucky, I guess theres next year this time I WILL get a ticket also 50 Cent and GGGGG UNIT! are coming over to UK in November.
Sun 22/06/03 at 19:20
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Some of my friends are there in Milton Keynes right now. I would have gone but the only ticket I could have got would have cost £50 which I didn't have.
Would have loved to go though.
Sun 22/06/03 at 19:18
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Obie Trice is the next big thing, to come out of Shady Records.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.