GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wimbledon"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/06/03 at 01:18
Regular
The greatest tennis tournament of the sporting year. The pure adrenaline high on match point and of course the strawberries and cream. Why it's so popular, even macdonalds have a 'strawberries and dream mcflurry'.

That's all very well but who will win it this year?

LAst year outsider Goran Ivanesivic won the mens tournament.

The ladies was oviously Venus Williams and no-one is going to take Wimbledon away from the sisters this year. Or will they?

So what do you think? Who will win both the mens and womens tournaments this year?

Im going to go with Roddick and S Williams.
Fri 04/07/03 at 21:17
I was worried Frenchy would get to the final, because I wouldn't know who to support. I liked Frenchy because he knocked out Henny Penny, but he was French! But Mark made the world make sense again.
Fri 04/07/03 at 20:36
Regular
"Great Scott's"
i'm going to wimbledon 2morow
Fri 04/07/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well he beat the frenchman so he has my full support.
Fri 04/07/03 at 17:08
Regular
"I like cheese"
Ant wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> I, personally, want to see Phillippousis (sp?) win it. Dunno why,
> just
> think he's cool.
>
> *looks around smugly*
>
> GO ON MARK!!

*looks around even more smugly*

He's going all the way, I'm telling ya. I'm glad I supported this guy rather than Henman, he's amazing on the grass and people have forgotten about him. He's come through his injury and even if Henman had beaten Grosjean I think he would have been utterly thrashed today.

C'MON MARK!!
Fri 04/07/03 at 16:20
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Bob_Monkhouse wrote:
> Henman played like a tiger....
>
> Like anyother tiger would play
>
> sh@t

Someone watched Graham Norton.
Fri 04/07/03 at 16:09
I know! What a match, Federer played so damn well. Even though he isn't the most modest of players.
Fri 04/07/03 at 16:03
Regular
Wow, Federer thrased Roddick.
Thu 03/07/03 at 22:42
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Henman played like a tiger....

Like anyother tiger would play

sh@t
Thu 03/07/03 at 18:37
Regular
"smile, it's free"
VenomByte wrote: (on the 22nd of June)
> My money's on Henman to get beaten in the quarter-finals this year.
>

Damnit! I'd have cashed in big-time if I'd actually bothered to put a bet on this!
Thu 03/07/03 at 16:38
Regular
i knew it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.