GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another really embarrasing thing!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/06/03 at 23:18
Regular
Last week when i was at an athletics competition with my school, i really needed to go to the toilet, i went to the leisure centre place and asked the woman behind reception if i could use the toilets, she pointed to where the male and female toilets where. when i walked into the toilets, i realised there where no urinals (which i thought was strange) so i used one of the cubicle.
when i came out of the cubicle i washed my hands and was just about to walk out the toilets when something caught my eye. i presumed it was a condom machine.... until i looked at it properly, and to my shock horror, it was a tampon machine (at this point embarressment was starting to set in)
i rushed out of the toilets, and saw that the toilet clearly stated that it was a WOMENS TOILETS. then i saw a group of girls playing tennis at the leisure centre laughing at me.
i rushed off, back to the track..... and rocked myself to try to get rid of the embarressment i had just suffered.
Sun 22/06/03 at 17:48
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Skorp1on wrote:
> I saw someone trying to wash his hands in a urinal at a service
> station once. I think he was French. Of course, I didn't try to tell
> him what it really was, I just watched, intrigued, and disgusted.

LOL.
Sun 22/06/03 at 17:30
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
I saw someone trying to wash his hands in a urinal at a service station once. I think he was French. Of course, I didn't try to tell him what it really was, I just watched, intrigued, and disgusted.
Sun 22/06/03 at 00:00
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
*Adjusts suspender*
Sat 21/06/03 at 23:56
Regular
"Laughingstock"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Black Glove, you are a mere amateur. The last slash I had in the
> ladies, I was wearing a white blouse and plaid skirt…

*bows to the professional*
Sat 21/06/03 at 23:51
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Run for it...
Sat 21/06/03 at 23:50
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Suddenly Black glove seems normal in comparison to the monstrosity that is English Bloke... All the SR guns turn towards Eng. Bloke
Sat 21/06/03 at 23:49
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Black Glove, you are a mere amateur. The last slash I had in the ladies, I was wearing a white blouse and plaid skirt…I’ve said too much…

*Sinks into the background*
Sat 21/06/03 at 23:44
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Black Glove wrote:
> *ignites flamethrower*
>
> Time to clean this place out.

*Points fire extinguiser at Black Glove (ala Timesplitters2) "freeeeeze you mutant freak"
Sat 21/06/03 at 23:21
Regular
"Laughingstock"
*ignites flamethrower*

Time to clean this place out.
Sat 21/06/03 at 23:20
Regular
everyone does black glove, ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.