GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I can reveal what happens in the new Harry Potter!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/06/03 at 22:17
Regular
Yes, I've seen THE paper with the info, and I can reveal all.

It all starts on May 1st, when Harry discovers that he has a 'wand in the trousers', and, to his shock, two large spherical objects behind them. At his shock, he consults a doctor, who pays no attention.

He soon realises that the 'wand in the trousers' is responsible for producing the liquid that fills his y-fronts at a regular basis, and he discovers how to use a toilet.

After that, Hermoine starts feeling horny, and after being turned down by Proffessor Dumbledore during an emotional moment, Hermoine decided to seduce Ron Weasley, who was shocked after he realised that Hermoine has manboobs without being fat.

Ron Weasley then pulled out a clump of his hair and used it to torch his house, in a depserate attempt to get away from the scary moob woman.

Meanwhile, Harry has found other uses for the wand in the trousers, which involve watering plants, feeding the cat, and, most importantly, pushing doors open with from a distance.

The three meet up to go to Hogwarts again, but there is some tensity between Hermoine and Ron, so Harry explores his homosexual side and admits to being attracted to Ron.

Hermoine feels left out so she gets laid by the train driver.

They arrive at Hogwarts, where they find that Hagrid and Voldemort are secretly married, and Voldemort decided to call a truce with Harry, but Hermoine and Hagrid have sex, sending Voldemort into a violent rage.
However, Ron pulls out another clupmp of hair and torches Voldemort, saving the day, and then he and Hermoine finally do it, and then Harry also reveals that he is having nightly sex with his mail owl.

At which point the book ends.
Sat 21/06/03 at 21:36
Regular
I was expecting someone like Ron or Hermoine to die.
Sat 21/06/03 at 18:05
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> On a serious note... I can't believe who dies!

--

I know, the best bloody character in the series. I was mollified, irked and other words like that.

She should let me write it. If someone has to be killed, I'd kill the annyoing git himself.
Sat 21/06/03 at 17:56
Regular
"Festivus!"
ManicMyna wrote:
> oh she feels guilty about the 280 million she's gotten, so why then is
> she sueing a New York newspaper for a few hundred million?
>
> GUILTY I don't think so !!!!!!

I often feel guilty about mastúrbating, but i still o it.
Sat 21/06/03 at 17:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Sirius is it not?

I looked ahead in my brothers copy to annoy him.

I don't give a damn about it, but I am going to read it. I've read everything else in the house.
Sat 21/06/03 at 15:28
"The Will of D."
Hagrid? That oversized pillock?
Sat 21/06/03 at 15:12
Regular
On a serious note... I can't believe who dies!
Sat 21/06/03 at 14:07
Regular
"bit of a brain"
MacMyna thinks (s)he's people
Sat 21/06/03 at 13:58
Regular
I'm guessing you didn't actually read the original post then?
Sat 21/06/03 at 12:45
Regular
"oaps.org"
Booooooooorrrrrrrriiiiinnnnngggg

Harry freakin' Potter is BORING

why not just hand your money to the that Rowling bint and save yourself some time

oh she feels guilty about the 280 million she's gotten, so why then is she sueing a New York newspaper for a few hundred million?

GUILTY I don't think so !!!!!!
Sat 21/06/03 at 10:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
There's a 5th movie now? Christ alive, the first 2 were bad enough.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.