GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WEBSITES"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/06/03 at 14:25
Regular
Do any of you have your own websites?

If so what are they about. What made you get interested in webdesign. and are they successful sites?
Fri 20/06/03 at 14:25
Regular
"joypadjunkies.com"
Do any of you have your own websites?

If so what are they about. What made you get interested in webdesign. and are they successful sites?
Fri 20/06/03 at 14:31
Regular
"bing bang bong"
My website is just a tidbit about me, as a more interesting alternative to a paper-based CV, almost. I will probably revamp it now I've seen Turbonutters monstrosity, but I have more pressing things to do atm :O[]
Fri 20/06/03 at 19:06
My website is about my rising business and its a successful site and what got me interested? well my mates recently set up a website so you could say that I stole their idea! Too bad!
Fri 20/06/03 at 19:27
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
http;//www.sine-wave.net/

Have a look round next time you have a spare couple of hours.
Fri 20/06/03 at 19:49
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Teh address for my site is in my tagline. I was so pleased whe nI first learn hoe to make websites. So pleaed in fact, that I made one teaching people how to make one!

But recently my personality changed and I'm hardly interested in the PC anymore. I used to work on the site every night, but now, never. It's such a shame. I go out every evening after school now.

Such a shame that my personality and interests changed so quickly when they did. Now I spend no time on it at all, and I was so happy to start it.
Sat 21/06/03 at 21:13
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
http://www.mildlyamusing.co.uk

It's a bit of everything.
Sun 22/06/03 at 12:10
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Like Twain, I havn't updated any of my sites for a year or two now, the closest I get is to pop over once every so often (1-2 a month?) to view the stats and check that the site still exists (Freeola have accidently wiped my site a couple of times)...

There are plenty of things that need to be done on upkeep alone, as well as content/format/design fixes, etc... really the sites need to be taken down, scrapped and redone from scratch!... But I dont have the time these days, and whenever I get the urge, I remember that I really need to learn better PHP, CGI, JavaScript, etc. to help give me design options, which invariably I put me off 'until next weekend'... Anyway, the two most popular;

www.the-quill.com
www.cazbo.com
Sun 22/06/03 at 17:43
Regular
"you've got a beard"
got into web design by accident...
i got a temp job helping build the site for portsmouth university so i just picked it up as i went along, looking at the page and figuring out what commands did what on the screen... :)

don't have a site of my own yet, well, nothing current anyway, but i'll be getting one soon as soon as the squatters have got off the domain i want :)
Mon 23/06/03 at 19:47
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Gin Soaked Shanks wrote:
> www.cazbo.com

Opps! Obviously I ment www.cazbo.CO.UK ... Not that I'm a complete idiot or anything ;)
Mon 23/06/03 at 21:18
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Just relaunched my music site, now located at www.unitepunk.co.uk

Also, just started another site www.custom-tees.co.uk which has no content really, just a questionnaire for my research. Should evolve when I get everything together though...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.