GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"funniest films...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/02/01 at 22:11
Regular
the first time i watched ace ventura and king pin....funnier than louis thoroux!
Tue 27/03/01 at 18:28
One of the funniest actors has to be Adam Sandler. My favourite film of his has to be Billy Madison.

Here is some of his films:

Little Nicky
The Gelfin
Big Daddy
Wedding Singer
Happy Gilmore
The Waterboy
Billy Madison
Bulletproof
Shakes The Clown
Tue 27/03/01 at 12:27
I recently rented "Keeping the Faith" starring Ben Stiller, Edward Norton and the gorgeous Jenna Elfman. Which is actually a really funny romantic comedy. The Basic storyline is that two friends one a Priest(Norton) and the other a Rabbi(Stiller) find themselves both falling in love with their childhood friend Anna(Elfman) when they reunite as adults.
OK so the storyline sounds a bit corney, but it isnt the typical sickly sweet love story you might expect. The film is interesting and with plenty humour and plot twists to keep you entertained. Apparently its also Edward Nortons directorial debut, but you cant tell as the film is immense fun.
Thu 22/03/01 at 20:44
Regular
The Cable Guy is on this weekend... I think.
Thu 22/03/01 at 13:13
Regular
"not dead"
And I thought I was the only Happy Gilmore fan out there!

Kinpin is great too!

I thought The Cable Guy was Jim Carreys funniest film. It's so funny, but in a twisted way!

There's Something About Mary was great.
Wed 21/03/01 at 15:02
funniest recent film has to be american pie, there are just so many one-liners you can think of from that film that make me crack up.
Tue 20/03/01 at 18:17
Regular
Ghostbusters was one of the first DVD's I bought... it's such a great film!

Airplane... Monty Pythons...

Err...
Tue 20/03/01 at 17:42
Dumb and Dumber.
I like it alot! :-D
Mon 19/03/01 at 23:25
"possibly impossible"
Ghostbusters still makes me laugh today. I love the film to bits ever since I first saw it when it came out.

Fantastic.
Mon 19/03/01 at 22:31
"Uzi Lover"
Dumb & Dumber defintely!

The number of times I have watched that film is amazing!
Tue 13/03/01 at 16:24
Regular
"Same 'ole Tagline"
What about Blues Brothers?
Blue Streak is funny as heck!!
"what you gonna do with one shoe lace?
Floss yaw *ss!"
Clerks is superb
Hot Shots
Austin Powers
Naked Gun
The Mummy (more of a comedy than horror film in my opinion)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.