GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheating..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/06/03 at 09:52
Regular
What are your views on cheating on a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Have you ever cheated on someone?

Do you think it is THAT bad?

The thing is, my girlfriend lives a long way away therefore im 'not gettin none' and I have had - shall we say 'offers' from another girl who is closer to home and who is nice looking.

However my girlfriend is even nicer looking and we are going on holiday together this summer, but I won't see her for maybe a month. There is no way she would find out if I went with someone else but I would probably still feel bad about it.

I know I should just hang on a month until we're together again but, gawd its a long time!

Views, please.
Thu 19/06/03 at 12:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
Although I'm not implying that I cheated with Garlic Bread or his girlfriend, my look was merely the acknowledgement that he knows what I'm talking about. :D
Thu 19/06/03 at 12:16
Regular
"Hallelujah"
It's Ant, get him! *charges*

Yea, Kyz, if you wanna hear the answer i think you wanna here, ask this man!
Thu 19/06/03 at 12:17
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
It's the fact that you havent seen your lady in a while that you're thinking of straying.

Keep it in your pants for a month, then go on the holiday. If there isnt anything really special going on while you two are away (special enough to justify the strain of a long distance relationship), leave her when you get back and give the new girl a go.

It's only fair.

In the meantime, don't let the new girl think youre not interested, be flirty and all, cos you gotta keep your options open....
Thu 19/06/03 at 12:24
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Slaveunit seemed really angellic...until that last bit!
Thu 19/06/03 at 12:33
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I'd say it depends how much you like your girlfriend. If you geniunely believe she's the one... then you probably wouldn't be asking this anyway, would you?

If you're not so sure, then it depends on whether you can justify cheating. If this other girl isn't so good looking, why bother? Do you think she likes you more? Do you think she'll be more 'adventurous'? If you don't answer a confident 'yes' to at least one of those, you definitely should not cheat on your girlfriend. Go knock one out instead.
Thu 19/06/03 at 12:37
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> Slaveunit seemed really angellic...until that last bit!

Well, as venombyte says, if he diddn't really want the old girl he wouldnt be asking, and besides, this is exactly how women think... (no offence, ladies!)
Thu 19/06/03 at 12:43
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Slaveunit wrote:
> Well, as venombyte says, if he diddn't really want the old girl he
> wouldnt be asking, and besides, this is exactly how women think... (no
> offence, ladies!)

How women think!? THEY CAN THINK!? *Gets paranoid* :D
Thu 19/06/03 at 12:47
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
You're probably right, most of you.

I dont think it will work out with my girlfriend because of the distance between us making it hard to be together. But if something major does happen with us, it will be later in life and stuff now won't matter.

I may as well play the field whilst I am young though!

Ant, can I talk to you on msn - [email protected]
Thu 19/06/03 at 12:49
Regular
"joypadjunkies.com"
Yeah play the field, but ditch the girl first...be young free and single! oh and safe!!!
Thu 19/06/03 at 12:50
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Ant, can I talk to you on msn - [email protected]

LOL, you really wanna here someone say its ok to cheat dont you! O and Kyle, you can play the field, just always wear your nut cup!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.