GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Um... Didn't Buffy End last Thursday??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/06/03 at 12:27
Regular
Is it just me, or did Buffy the Vampire Slayer finally come to an end, last Thursday?

I'm sure I was sat there, watching her save the world for the final-time... But I come on-line here, to a forum filled with so-many "Buffy fans", only to find that not a single thread appears to have been created with this subject in mind!

Has no-one else actually realised, or something??
Or are you all too-buys downloading "stuff" off the net...?

I'm interested to hear what people think, now that we may never see Sarah Michelle Gellar doing something she has done so-well, ever again.

Obviously, you are sad and dissapointed to see it finally end.
But what did you think of the grand-finalé?
Like it? Think it could've been better??
What???

And now that this has gone, what on Earth will you be watching now?
Yes, there are shows like Angel and Alias out there, but they're just not quite the same. And aside from those, and the 'occasional' DECENT-film, there's barely even anything else that's new and worth-watching on TV, these days - not even The Simpsons!!

Personally, I think it ended at the right-time, and not too-soon.
Face it - it couldn't really have survived much longer.
...Buffy, and some of the others, were actually starting to age.
It was a good end to the show, but I think, perhaps, the final episode could've been a little better... It was quite predictable - you could almost TELL who was going to survive, from a few episodes before.
Wed 18/06/03 at 12:27
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Is it just me, or did Buffy the Vampire Slayer finally come to an end, last Thursday?

I'm sure I was sat there, watching her save the world for the final-time... But I come on-line here, to a forum filled with so-many "Buffy fans", only to find that not a single thread appears to have been created with this subject in mind!

Has no-one else actually realised, or something??
Or are you all too-buys downloading "stuff" off the net...?

I'm interested to hear what people think, now that we may never see Sarah Michelle Gellar doing something she has done so-well, ever again.

Obviously, you are sad and dissapointed to see it finally end.
But what did you think of the grand-finalé?
Like it? Think it could've been better??
What???

And now that this has gone, what on Earth will you be watching now?
Yes, there are shows like Angel and Alias out there, but they're just not quite the same. And aside from those, and the 'occasional' DECENT-film, there's barely even anything else that's new and worth-watching on TV, these days - not even The Simpsons!!

Personally, I think it ended at the right-time, and not too-soon.
Face it - it couldn't really have survived much longer.
...Buffy, and some of the others, were actually starting to age.
It was a good end to the show, but I think, perhaps, the final episode could've been a little better... It was quite predictable - you could almost TELL who was going to survive, from a few episodes before.
Wed 18/06/03 at 12:36
Regular
This is old cos we talked about it last week.
And i dont care if its ended cos that last series was pants and so was the 'finale'
Wed 18/06/03 at 17:51
Regular
- It was discussed in detail last week
- It was the poorest episode of Buffy in some time
- There are a whole gang of little kids (Hedfix etc) on here who reckon that's a show can't have attractive girls and good plots at the same time. Then they go and have a tug over a pic of Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Season 7 as a whole has been poor by Buffy standards. Still been good T.V, but Chosen didn't have the emotional power of Becoming, The Gift or Grave.
Wed 18/06/03 at 17:54
Regular
Also, Angel has been getting better and better. It's equal in quality to Buffy now, with all the same qualities that made Buffy classic. And now Buffy's over, Joss Whedon will have more time to dedicate to Angel, and some of the best Buffy writers (David Fury etc) are coming over to Angel, which is superb. Unfortunately Tim Minear (who wrote and directed the last ep of Angel Season 4) won't be there anymore. He was easily the equal of Joss for writing Angel scripts. Shame.
Wed 18/06/03 at 17:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I saw one epsiode once

She was working in a fast food place and an old woman was eating the staff but you thought it was actually the company selling their employees as burgers.
Wed 18/06/03 at 18:05
Regular
"\\"
I can't stand Angel... Buffy was it's mother... and i never like people's children
Wed 18/06/03 at 18:31
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> I saw one epsiode once
>
> She was working in a fast food place and an old woman was eating the
> staff but you thought it was actually the company selling their
> employees as burgers.

--

Ah, how fortunate you chose to watch the worst episode of Buffy ever :D Seriously, that's a terrible episode. Called Doublemeat Palace, if you're interested. Which you probably aren't.
Wed 18/06/03 at 21:33
"Wa-wa-west"
Stryke wrote:
>
> Ah, how fortunate you chose to watch the worst episode of Buffy ever
> :D Seriously, that's a terrible episode. Called Doublemeat Palace, if
> you're interested. Which you probably aren't.

I'm sure it wasn't the WORST episode ever. A lot of episodes from season 4 were a bit sh*te, to be honest. Well, just any scene with Riley. If he was a real person I would have to find him and kill him for being so amazingly annoying.
Wed 18/06/03 at 22:01
Regular
Me and my mates had a chat about this, and the shortlist for worst episode was:

Doublemeat Palace
Go Fish
Bad Eggs
Chosen
Goodbye Iowa
The I in Team

Doublemeat Palace is the worst. Just.
Wed 18/06/03 at 22:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
3 with food in it

mmmm

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.