GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"cupid addiction - smoking"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/06/03 at 13:41
Regular
I've started smoking. I used to have three or four on a night out, social smoking but I bought a pack of 20 on Saturday and I'm addicted. Suggestions.
Thu 19/06/03 at 22:06
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
Try and take your mind of them by having a good time. All though I don't reccomend being alone, avoid public areas where a lot of people are smoking, eat good and enjoy yourself. Good luck, because smoking kills.
Thu 19/06/03 at 22:04
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Go tell your family that you smoke.

Now, go tell them you're going to commit suicide, then remember you've told them exactly the same thing twice.
Thu 19/06/03 at 20:07
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
locky1133 wrote:
> On 4th attempt! 3rd time I should have passed! Only smoking on nights
> out - gonna make ppl rip em up if I don't.

You are on your 4th driving test?
Thu 19/06/03 at 16:32
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I smoked heavily for about 3 years, quit recently and didn't actually
> find it that hard to do.
>
> Though I must admit, I'm gonna miss smoking a fag when I'm down the
> pub. Alcohol and fags are like a match made in heaven....a very
> unhealthy heaven, but heaven none the less.

Same here but now i can go out and even have people offering me fags (like yesterday while I was out doing the lets get wasted thing) and be able to refuse without any second thoughts about it.. the key i think is setting yourself up mentally, wear a patch and tell urself that you're getting enough nicotine from that.

Also the rewards for not smoking are massive; drastically improved fitness; sharper sense of taste and smell; no-smokers headaches; LOADS more money to spend; clothes that dont stink; breath that might just get you kissed; You dont have to feel like a looser standing in the smokers corner behind the office; throat stops feeling like a dry ashtray; much less likely to vomit after a heavy night out...in time rather than envy other smokers you will come to feel sorry for them.
Thu 19/06/03 at 16:23
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Idiots
Thu 19/06/03 at 16:19
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I only smoke now and again - if I am stressed or nervous it helps but I am not addicted. I never want to be dependant on anything.
Thu 19/06/03 at 15:04
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Smoked load today - ill. Headache. Call 99... aaahhhhhhhh
Tue 17/06/03 at 17:26
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> Though I must admit, I'm gonna miss smoking a fag when I'm down the
> pub. Alcohol and fags are like a match made in heaven....a very
> unhealthy heaven, but heaven none the less.

yep, I agree. one without the other is unthinkable.

I make it a rule only to smoke when I'm drinking, which means I only usually smoke at weekend. Which suits me (and my lungs) down to the ground.
Tue 17/06/03 at 17:12
Regular
"\\"
Smokings baaad. MMMkaay.
Tue 17/06/03 at 15:18
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Just gordon brown is off putting!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.